Sunday, July 7, 2013

article #55


Article #55

I said hello to somebody else that was walking on front of her.

sunday july 7th 2013 5.38pm the person that I spoke about in article #46 I saw his mother today on kingston ave.we were passing each other in oposite directions.i was walking in one direction & she was walking the other way & we were passing each other in oposite directions(the mother of the person that I spoke about in article #46).now as we were passing each other she gave me a very upsetting look like I am such a bad guy like she never met somebody as bad as me.a real upsetting look she gave me today like I am the worst person that she ever met in her life.that,s the kind of look that she gave me as were passing each other today in oposite directions.

Now my answer to that is very simple.if I am such a bad guy then why don,t you give me an answer to everything that I spoke about in article #46?everything that I spoke about in article #46 happens to be in my favor & if I am such a terrible person then why don,t you give me an answer to everything that I spoke about there?

now I know the reason why you can not give me an answer to that.it,s because you know that I am right.& that,s the reason why you can not give me an answer to what I spoke about in article #46.because if I am such a terrible person then why don,t you give me an answer to everything that I spoke about there in article #46?

ok fine.if you feel like you don,t want to be my friend anymore & you don,t want to have anything to do with me because of what I once used to do to kids that,s fine & I have nothing against you for that but if I am such a terrible person then why don,t you give me an answer to everything that I spoke about in article #46?

now the person that I spoke about in article #46 when I saw his mother today on kingston ave & we were passing each other in oposite directions & she gave me this very upsetting look like I am such a terrible person a very good friend of mine was walking right on front of her & I said hello to my friend that was walking right on front of the mother of the person that I spoke about in article #46 so as I said hello to my friend she thought that I was saying hello to her.it was a friend of mine that was walking right on front of her that I said hello to.that,s the person that I said hello to.not to her.but if I am such a terrible person then why don,t you give me an answer to everything that I spoke about in article #46?

menachem piekarski.

No comments:

Post a Comment