Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Article #57

wednesday oct 16th 2013  1.10am now I am not going to say who this person is or which store it was at but I will tell you what happened.i was at the cleaners today to pick up my suit.now there was this person that I happen to have a very bad relationship with him.i am not going to say who this person or which store it was at but as I was standing in line to pick up my suit the person in line directly on front of me happens to be somebody that I happen to have a very bad relationship with him.he got there before me I got there after him & I was standing in line directly behind him to pick up my suit from the cleaners.

Now the person that I have the bad relationship with he felt very uncomfortable with me standing in line right behind him.now normally I would have waited until he leaves the store to get in line but since they were closing(they close at 7pm & it was already after 7pm)i had to get in line to pick up my suit before they close & that,s the reason why I had to do that.

Now to the person whom I have a bad relationship with him I know that you felt very uncomfortable with me standing in line right behind you but I had to pick up my suit before they close.normally I would have waited until you leave the store to even get in line but I had to pick up my suit before they close & that,s only the reason why I had to do that.sorry about that.

Menachem piekarski.

No comments:

Post a Comment