Tuesday, December 3, 2013


Article #60

I am sorry

tuesday dec 3rd 2013 the 7th night of chanukah 10.35pm today I went over to somebody I was going to ask him if he can do something for me.before I even had a chance to tell him what I need from him he got very angry at me & he was really going to give it to me just for trying to ask him if he can do something for me.

Now when I went over to him I did not know that he was going to get so angry like that.i thought that he was going to let me talk to him.i wasn,t sure if he was going to do what I needed from him but I didn,t know that he was going to get so angry like that just for aproaching him & try to ask him for something.

When he saw that I was aproaching him before I even had a chance to tell him what I need from him he was already after me ready to really give it to me before I even had a chance to tell him what I need from him.

Now this person that I went to yes I knew that he has a bad relationship with me yes I knew that but I didn,t know that he was going to get so angry like that just for aproaching him to ask him for something.

If I would have known that he was going to get so angry like that I would not have gone over to him.i didn,t know that he was going to get so angry like that.i knew that he had a bad relationship with me but I didn,t think that he was going to get so angry like that just for going over to him & asking him if he can do something for me.

Anyways to the person that I went to today to ask him if he can do something for me I didn,t know that he was going to get so angry at me just for aproaching him like that I am sorry for doing it & it,s not going to happen again.you didn,t have to get so angry like that.all you had to do was say that you don,t want me coming near you & that you want me staying away from you & I would have listened to you if you would have said just that to me.you didn,t have to get so angry at me just for aproaching you & asking you if you can do something for me.anyways I am sorry for doing that & it,s not going to happen again.

Menachem piekarski.

No comments:

Post a Comment