Monday, September 22, 2014


Article #70

noson ezagui

monday sept 22nd 2014 1.45am generally I am used to it allready & because I am used to it it does not bother me at all because I am used to it.the last time that I saw noson & he did not do anything to me was about 3 or 4 years ago.everytime that me & noson have seen each other in the past 3 or 4 years he always did something to me.there was not one time that me & noson have seen each other in the past 3 or 4 years that he did not do something to me.everytime that me & noson have seen each other in the past 3 or 4 years he has always harrassed me everytime that me & noson have seen each other in the past 3 or 4 years he has always done something to me everytime that me & noson have seen each other in the past 3 or 4 years.

Now because noson has always done something to me everytime that we see each other now I am used to it & because I am used to it it does not bother me at all because I am used to it from him already.

Just a couple of hours ago at 7.30pm I am walking down kingston ave.when I was at the corner of kingston & carrol right by hamafitz seforim shop me & noson happened to be passing each other in oposite directions at the corner of kingston & carrol.i was walking down kingston towards crown st & he was walking up kingston towards president & as we passed each other on front of hamafitz by carrol noson blocks the sidewalk & refuses to let me go by.he just stands there on the sidewalk & does not let me go by & no matter how much I tried to get by him I was unable to & I had to go around the block because of this.

Now from all the times that he has started up with me in the past like when he attacked me & beat me up on front of my house 2 years ago as well as the punch that he gave me in the back almost 2 years ago as well as all the other times that he has used his hands on me something like this does not bother me at all.i am used to it already.beleive me when he attacked me 2 years ago by my house & I couldnt even get him locked up for that something like this does not bother me at all.he is standing there not letting me go by letting everybody else go by except me from all the other times that he has done somnething to me like attacked me 2 years ago by my house as well as all the other things that he has done to me I am used to such behavior from him & now it doesnt bother me at all that he is behaving like this.

Let me just say one thing to you noson.after 120 years you are going to have to give a very big din vcheshbon for what you are doing to me now.if you are going to try & compare what I once did to kids to what you are doing to me now what I did to kids does not even come close to what you are doing to me now.first of all all the people that are aginst me for what I once did to kids this includes you noson as well as all the otherrs that are against me for what I once did to kids if I am such a terrible person then why don,t you go over to article #46 read everything that I spoke about in article #46 & give me an answer to what I spoke about over there.from all the people that are against me for what I once did to kids if I am such a terrible person then why dont you go over to article #46 & give me an answer to what I spoke about over there.from all the people that are against me not one person was able to give me an answer to what I spoke about over there.





Now tell me the truth noson.when you were blocking me from going by you told me that you are doing this because of what I once did to kids.i have 3 different answers to that.

1)if I am such a terrible person then why dont you go over to article #46 read what I spoke about in article #46 & give me an answer to everything that I spoke about there plus.

2)if I knew how to fight I would have really given it to you if I knew how to fight but because I can not fight back thats the reason why I had no choice but to just listen to you & go around the block.if I knew how to fight you would not have done that to me because I would have just walked by & pushed you out of the way if I was able to fight back.thats what I would have done if I knew how to fight.picking on somebody because you know that he is disabled & can not fight back(because you wouldnt have done that to me if I would have been stronger than you are)you are going to have to give a very big din vcheshbon for what you are doing to me now.plus

3)I said it very clearly on this site.anybody that has any complaints against me can go to my good friend chanina sperlin speak to him about it & he will speak to me about it.so if I really did something to you then why dont you go over to chanina speak to him about it & he will speak to me.the reason you wont go to chanina is because you know that I didnt even do anything to you.because if I really did something to you then why dont you go over to chanina & speak to him about it?

Blocking me & not letting me go by let me tell you something.from all the other times that you have done things to me like when you attacked me by my house 2 years ago as well as all the other times that you did something to me this doesnt bother me at all.i am used to.but let me just say one thing.after 120 years you are going to have to give a very big din vcheshbon for what you are doing to me now.i just wanted to make sure that you know that.KSIVAH VACHASIMAH TOVAH LSHONO TOVAH UMESUKAH

menachem piekarski (continues with article #71)

No comments:

Post a Comment