Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Article #73(continued from article #72)

mesirah

wednesday feb 4th 2015 1.10am I am still in a little pain right now(not as much as when the beating took place but still in pain)& because I am still in a little pain right now my mind is a little messed up right now & as time goes on I am going to be talking about this more & more & more as time goes on but let me say a couple of things now.

Just like in the previous article I am not saying the name of the person that beat me up.now some people are angry at me because I threw my plate at him but others are angry at me not because of the plate of food.they are angry at me for calling the cops.they are saying a whole bunch of things to me like this.that I ruined the simcha by bringing the cops there & that calling the cops on another yid is mesirah.making another yid suffer by sending the cops after him & things like that.

Now here is the thing.anytime that I am scared that somebody is going to touch me I always call the cops anytime that I feel threatened that somebody is going to touch me.i was scared that somebody was going to touch me & thats the reason why I brought the cops there.if I know that nobody is going to touch me thats something else.but if I am scared that somebody is going to touch me I will always call the cops in a situation like that.i was scared that somebody was going to touch me & thats the reason why I brought the cops there.but now I have another thing to say.all the people that are angry at me for calling the cops saying things to me like moser mesirah & things like that.i have another question on that.what about all the people that tried to have me locked up because of what I did 12 years ago?if I am a moser for calling the cops because I was scared that somebody was going to touch me & people are starting to call me a moser for something like that but at the same time you all the people that are against me because of what I did to kids over 12 years ago & they tried to get me locked up for that those people are mosrim a million times more than I am.i am frightened that somebody is going to touch me & people are already calling me a moser for something like that but all those that tried to get me locked up for 12 years ago(statue of limitations)& thats not called mesirah?i really dont understand this.if anybody is able to explain to me how trying to get me locked up for 12 years ago(statue of limitations)is not called mesirah but I am a moser for calling the cops because of threats to touch me I would like to see somebody explain something like that to me.

Menachem piekarski.(continues with article #74)

No comments:

Post a Comment