Thursday, September 8, 2016

Article #87(continued from article # 86)



Using little kids to bully me


Thursday sept 8th 2016 12.30am When levy prager came over to me & made me leave the lchaim last week he did something very smart.boy is he smart.he did something really smart.when he came over to me & made me leave the lchaim he was holding a little kid in his hand at that time.now i know that i look much younger.i don,t look my age but i just turned 50 years old last week.i know i look younger but i am 50 years old.when i left my parents house over 24 years ago at age 25 i wouild like to share with you what happened when i left my parents house over 24 years ago at age 25.


It was shabbos by day we were sitting by the table having the seudas shabbos.there were several little kids at the table at that time.on front of the little kids my father bullied me at the table on front of the little kids.i got very violent took the lachteh that was on the table & threw it on the floor.all the little kids at the table got very frightened.my father then went ahead picked up the phone & called the police on me.because i frightened the little kids with my violence.when the police arrived my father dropped the charges against me but he asked the officers to tell me that next time i become violent like that then he will press charges against me.this was shabbos by day.i left my parents house that night motzoei shabbos after havdallah.


The incident that i had last week with levy prager reminded me of what my father did to me when i left my parents house over 24 years ago at age 25 & i will tell you how.some people use little kids to bully other people & i will tell you how.when i became violent & threw the lachteh on the floor frightening the little kids like that this is a perfect example of using little kids to bully me & i will tell you how.my father figured he can bully me on front of the kids & if i get too violent then i get into trouble for frightening the kids.this is a perfect example of using kids to bully me because they know that i won,t get too violent on front of the kids.when levy prager came over to me & made me leave the lchaim last week he was holding a little kid in his hand because he knows that i won,t get too violent on front of the little kid that he was holding in his hand.really the kid was protecting him because levy prager knew how careful i will be not to become violent on front of the little kid that he was holding in his hand.just like my father who used the little kids at the shabbos table to bully me knowing that any violence i do on front of the kids i will get into trouble for frightening the kids.this is a perfect example of people using little kids as protection when they bully me.very smart.levy prager you are a real genius.you are just as smart as my father who also used the little kids to bully me when i left my parents house over 24 years ago at age 25.


Now that i brought this incident up i know exactly what those jcw gangsters are going to do.all those jcw gangsters are going to bully me while holding little kids in their hands because they know how careful i will be not to become violent on front of the little kids.i am telling you it,s not going to take long before one of those jcw gangsters are going to bully me while holding a little kid in their hand because they know how careful i will be not to become violent on front of the little kid.i am ready for it.go ahead do it.i am telling you it,s not going to take long before those jcw gangsters use the same idea that levy prager used when he bullied me at the lchaim last week.

If somebody points a gun at you the best thing is to obey the muggers orders & give him all your money.same thing here.i am disabled can not fight back & nobody to protect me from levy prager so in that case i had no choice but to obey levy pragers orders & leave the lchaim.just like obeying the muggers orders when he points the gun at you.same thing here.


This incident that i had last week with levy prager is nothing compared to the incident that i had with shaya katz but levy prager is still going to have to give quiet a bit of a din vcheshbon for what he did to me last week even though the incident with shaya katz was much worse than this incident that i had with levy prager last week.


Menachem piekarski

No comments:

Post a Comment