Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Article #94

Simchas beis hashoeiva

Tuesday oct 10th 2017 7.00pm last night at simchas beis hashoeiva it was 5.30am 2 jcw gangsters came over to me attacked me & beat me up last night 5.30am at simchas beis hashoeiva for no reason.they just came over to me punched me very hard in the back & kicked me very hard on my feet.since then i have been limping on my feet since then.i have been limping on my feet since then & i might have to walk on crutches.if it doesn,t go away by after yom tov then i will have to see a doctor if it doesn,t go away.i am in alot of pain right now & i am not so sure that i will be able to do hakofos.maybe yes.maybe no.i will have to see a doctor if it doesn,t go away.i am in alot of pain right now.as soon as the pain goes away & i feel better & i know what the outcome is(like i will know weather i will have to walk on crutches or not & things like that)then i am going to speak about it more after it gets better.but 2 jcw gangsters came over to by simchas beis hasheiva it was behind the band on front of that store that used to be called auction ware.that store is now called kettle something right behind the band at 5.30am when this happened.i am in alot of pain right now i will talk about it more after it gets better.i am able to walk but i have to limp.i will talk about this more after it gets better.

Menachem piekarski.

No comments:

Post a Comment