Wednesday, August 25, 2021

 Article #142


Videotaping people without their permission 


Wednesday Aug 25th 2021 1.30pm i am not angry but let me just say a couple of things.some people are very careful not to break the  law they try not to break the  law but are out to do me as much harm as possible without breaking the law.one of the guys that is against me everything he sees me someplace he always opens up his mouth against me.everytime he sees me someplace he always opens his mouth against me saying things that I  am not going to repeat.yesterday tuesday I had it enough I took out my  cellphone and videotaped him without his permission.yesterday he opened up his big mouth towards me by chocolatte.i was sitting inside chocolatte by the window he came over to the window outside right where  I was sitting and opened up his big mouth towards me through the window.after doing that he came inside the store(he was outside when he opened up his big mouth towards me).I had it enough and videotaped him inside the store.he got very angry at me for videotaping him without his permission.he went over to the salesman behind the counter and told the salesman to kick me out for videotaping him without his permission.i then went out of the store  so I don't know what the salesman was going to do about it.


Another person that is against me since I publicized my cellphone number a month ago he is sending me  50 million texts every single day saying things that I am not going to repeat.last week we were at a chasuna I had it enough from him last week I took out my cellphone and videotaped him without his permission.a couple of people got upset at me for videotaping him at the chuppah.i showed them the texts that he was sending me.they told me to ignore his texts.


Now your question is weather I am angry or not the answer is no.what these guys are doing is nothing more than freedom of  speach.all they are doing is freedom of speach.if you want to open up your big mouth against me fine go ahead do it and there is nothing that I can do to stop you from doing it.but let me just say something here.sometimes I have had it enough and I just had it enough and just had it enough and that is what caused me to videotape you without your permission.


Plus here is another thing.some of the people that are against me have also videotaped me without my permission.36 year old mendy ezagui the son of Yankel and Leah 706 eastern parkway apt 6a he has videotaped me a couple of times without my permission.his cousin yechezkel ezagui has also videotaped me a couple of times without my permission.if I get into trouble for videotaping people without their permission then all the others that have videotaped me without my permission they are also in trouble for videotaping me without my permission.


Menachem piekarski

No comments:

Post a Comment