Tuesday, May 28, 2013

article #53(continued from article #52)

i would like to apologize to notie shemtov for what i originally said about him

tuesday march 28th 2013 3.10am originally i wrote that notie also surounded me like the other hooligans did but not only didn,t notie do anything to me he even tried to help me but he wasn,t able to.when i got home i was very depressed & not realizing that notie tried to help me by mistake i said that notie also surrounded me like the other 10 hooligans but not only didn,t notie do anyhting to me he even tried to help me with the situation but he wasn,t able to because he was also outnumbered by these 10 hooligans surrounding me.

notie i really want to apologize for speaking out against you & would like to thank you for what you tried to do for me & i hope that you are mochel me for what i originally said about you.

when i got home i was very depressed & not being in my right mind by mistake said that notie also surrounded me like the other 10 hooligans did but a little later realized that not only didn,t notie do anything to me but he even tried to help me out with the situation.

i am really very sorry for what i originally said about you & would  like to thank you for everything that you tried to do for me.

thank you very much for everything that you did for me & i would really like to ask you for mechillah for what i originally said about you.thank you very much notie.

menachem piekarski

No comments:

Post a Comment