Friday, May 17, 2013

Article # 51

something very important that I have to speak to both noson & saadya about(but not that serious)

friday may 17th 2013 isru chag shavuos 12.31am noson & saadya I am not angry at them for this but I just want to make sure that we don,t have any problems when I go to hachai publishing or to webers bicycle shop in boro park.

Yossi strasberg happens to be a very good friend of mine but because saadya works at his bicycle shop on empire anytime I need something for my bike I always go to a bicycle shop out of crown heights.yossi strasberg is my good friend but because saadya works at his bicycle shop on empire that,s the reason why I have no choice but to go to bicycle shops out of crown heights any time I need something for my bike.

But that,s not the only problem.there is another thing also.hachai publishing which is on top of empire kosher I have friends that works at hachai publishing & alot of times I go to hachai publishing to visit my friends that work there.

Now I am not angry.i am not upset but I just want to make sure that we don,t have any problems anytime I visit my friends at hachai puiblishing.now if it,s possible I always try to get to hachai publishing without passing to close to saadya but that,s not always possible & sometimes we don,t have a choice but for me & saadya to pass very close to each other whenever I visit my friends at hachai publishing.

Now whenever I visit my friends at hachai publishing if me & saadya have to pass close to each other then as long as saadya behaves himself & does not harrass me or do anything to me then I will have nothing against him for it.meaning that if saadya just does what he has to do & does not harass me or do anything to me then I will have nothing against him for it.if saadya harrases me or does anything to me there then I will get angry but if saadya just does what he has to do & does not harras me or do anything to me there then I will have nothing against him for it.i just want to make sure that there are no problems between me & saadya anytime I visit my friends at hachai publishing.

Now that,s not the only problem.there is another thing that also has to be taken care of.yossi strasberg happens to be a very good friend of mine but because saadya works there I have no choice but to go to bicycle shops out of crown heights anytime I need something for my bike.

Now one of the bicycle shops that I go to out of crown heights happens to be webers bicycle shop in boro park.now there is a small problem there also.noson,s father has his furniture store right next door to webers bicycle shop in boro park.& whenever I need something for my bike that,s one of the stores that I go to whenever I need something for my bike.now whenever I visit webers bicycle shop noson,s father that has his furniture store right next door to the bicycle shop anytime I go to webers to get something for my bike noson might be there at his fathers furniture store in boro park.

Now if I am visiting webers bicycle store & noson happens to be there too then as long as noson does not harrass me or do anything to me there then I will have nothing against noson for it as long as noson does not harrass me or do anything to me there.meaning that if noson just does what he has to do & does not harass me or do anything to me there then I will nothing against him for it.if noson harases or does anything to me there then I will get angry but as long as long as noson behaves himself & does not harass me or do anything to me then I will have nothing against him for it.
I just want to make sure that there are no problems between me & saadya whenever I visit my friends at hachai publishing & no problems between me & noson whenever I go to webers bicycle shop in boro park.

Menachem piekarski.


No comments:

Post a Comment