Monday, February 3, 2014



Article #64

noson ezagui

monday feb 3rd 2014 11.25pm until a week ago everytime that I would see noson at a simcha I would say to myself like this.noson is over here I will go to the other side of the room that he is at.like if I would see him on this side of the room I would go to the other side of the room from wherever he is at.

Now several friends of mine told me that the next time that I see him at a simcha I should just stay right there & not move from where I am at.that is what several friends of mine told me to do.

Now doing what several friends of mine told me to do when I saw him at the lchaim of levy-chaim the lchaim was at eshel & doing what several friends of mine told me to do I just stayed right there & did not move the way that several friends of mine told me to do it.

Noson then goes ahead & sits down right across from where I was sitting at.now following the advice that several friends of mine told me to do I just stayed right there & did not move the way that several friends of mine told me to do it.i was extremely frightened but I said to myself no I am staying right here & not moving the way that several friends of mine told me to do it.

Now as noson was sitting right across from me he goes ahead gets up to get something from the other table.& as he was going to get something from the other table he happened to pass by me as he was getting this thing whatever it was from the other table.now as he was passing by me he goes ahead & pushes his elbow against my back as he was passing me to get this thing from the other table.as he was passing me he pushed his elbow against my back as he was going by me to get this thing from the other table.

Now when he pushed his elbow against my back I know the reason why he did that.the reason he did that is because he felt uncomfortable with me sitting right across from where he was at.the only thing is that he got there after me.he was not there when I got there.i mean if he would have gotten there before me & I would have sat down there after him then that,s something else.but I got there before him.i mean I got there before him he sees me there & he sits down there even though I was there first.if he saw me there why did he sit down there if he saw me there first?he goes ahead & sits there after I got there first why is he doing that?

When he pushed his elbow against my back yes I know the reason why he did that.because he felt uncomfortable being right across from me but if he saw me there first why did he sit down there if he saw me there first?

Until a week ago everytime that I saw him someplace I would just make sure to be on the other side of the room from where he was at.several friends of mine told me that the next time I see him at a simcha I should just stay right there & not move from where I am at.so doing what several friends of mine told me to do this is what he does.i mean if he got there first & I got there after him that is something else.but if he saw me there first then why did he sit down right across from me after he saw me there first?

This is just a perfect example of the kind of abuse that I am going through right now.

Menachem piekarski

No comments:

Post a Comment