Tuesday, February 18, 2014


Article #66

 noson ezagui
 tuesday feb 18th 2014 12.05am sunday night at the lchaim of goldshmid to pewsner noson ezagui was there & let me tell you what he did to me there sunday night.yes he was pretty much behaving himself there but there is a small thing that he did to me at the lchaim sunday night that I didnt like.

He was pretty much behaving himself but he did do a small thing that wasnt necessary.he did not give me any problems there but he did do something there that wasnt right.

Now generally I dont want him coming 10 feet from me.now lets say he has something to do & the only way for him to do what he has to do is by coming 10 feet from me that I can understand.like if he wants to spend time with his friends & one of his friends is sitting very close to where I am at & he wants to spend time with his friends that are sitting very close to where I am sitting at that I can understand.like when he went over to be with one of his friends that was sitting very close to where I am sitting at that I can understand & I have nothing against him for that.that I can understand & he did nothing wrong there.nothing wrong with that.

But he did do a small thing that he really didnt have to do.right on front of where I was sitting there was a fruit platter there with things like cantaloupe & honey dew.ok if he wants to have some cantaloupe & honey dew thats fine he can have it nothing wrong with that but I will tell you what it was.this fruit platter of cantaloupe & honey dew there were fruit platters like that all over the room.the thing is that he comes over to the area that I was sitting at & takes from the fruit platter right on front from where I was sitting at.ok there is nothing wrong with that but here is the thing.if he wanted to have some cantaloupe & honey dew there were fruit platters like that all over the room so for him to come to my area & deliberately take from the fruit platter that was right on front of me why did he have to do that?why couldnt he take from the fruit platters on the other other parts of the room.he knows that he is frightening me so if he knows that he is frightening me why is he coming deliberately to my area & taking from the fruit platter that was right on front of me?why couldnt he take from some of the fruit platters in the other areas of the room instead of frightening me like that.when he came to my area to be with one of his friends that was sitting very close to where I was sitting at that I can understand but for him to come to my area just to take from the fruit platter that was right on front of me when he could have taken from the fruit platters in the other areas of the room I dont understand why he had to do that.
If the fruit platter on front of me was the only fruit platter in the room that I can understand but if there is the same fruit platters on other parts of the room why did he have to that?i mean if he comes within 10 feet from me but he doesnt have a choice that I can understand but when he does have a choice & he comes within 10 feet from me when he doesnt have to thats the part that I dont understand.

If noson can refrain from coming within 10 feet from me unless he doesnt have a choice I would greatly apreciate it if he can do that for me.

Menachem piekarski.

No comments:

Post a Comment