Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Article #67

mendy ezagui the son of yankel & leah

wednesday april 8th 2014 3.08am that criminal terrorist 29 year old mendy ezagui the son of yankel & leah 706 eastern parkway apt 6a he works now at kahans grocery store.some of the people that I complained to about him told me to move out of crown heights just to avoid him.

I used to shop all the time at kahans grocery store but I stopped shopping at kahans a couple of months after he got his job there.i used to go all the time to kahans but I stopped going there a couple of months after he got his job there.

Last night tuesday night I was at kol tuv grocery store last night tuesday night.as I was walking up kingston ave with a bag full of groceries.as I am walking up kingston ave towards my house I saw mendy ezagui so I tried to avoid him by crossing the street.he goes ahead & follows me into the street.i then went back onto the sidewalk(same side)& he follows me back onto the sidewalk.at first I thought that he was going to touch me or do something to me but then I realized what he wanted.he just wanted a picture of me.thats all he wanted.after taking the picture he left me alone & didnt bother me again after taking the picture.

Now some of the people that I complained to against mendy told me to move out of crown heights just to avoid him.now moving out of crown heights just to avoid mendy I always knew that that is not going to help.moving out of crown heights just to avoid mendy I always knew that that is not going to help & no matter how much mendy harrasses me I am not going to move out of crown heights no matter how much he harrases me.& I will tell you why.

Because if I move out of crown heights that is not going to stop him from traveling to my new neighborhood & harrassing me there.because if move out of crown heights he is just going to travel to my new neighborhood & harrass me there.so moving out of crown heights just to avoid him is not going to help because he is just going to harrass me in my new neighborhood if I do that.& i can prove it.

I stopped shopping at kahans just to avoid him & look what he does to me.i stopped shopping at kahans just to avoid him & there he is harrassing me as I am walking home from kol tuv.this proves that no matter how much I try to avoid him he is going to continue to harrass me no matter how much I try to avoid him

this is just a perfect example of the type of abuse that I have to go through from people like mendy ezagui.

Menachem piekarski

No comments:

Post a Comment