Saturday, March 24, 2018

Article #100

I didn,t realize that i was aproaching yanky prager

Motzoei shabbos parshas tzav saturday march 24th 2018 11.00pm   Friday night i was on kingston ave coming from president st heading towards my house.because it was dark outside i didn,t realize that i was aproaching yanky prager & by the time i realized it was him it was too late for me to avoid him.if i would have realized earlier that i am aproaching him i would have done something to avoid him.it was dark outside & that,s the reason why this happened.

We met at the corner of kingston & eastern parkway on the island that seperates the fast lane from the service lane on the side closer to union st & albany ave.i was going up kingston ave heading towards my house yanky prager was on eastern parkway heading towards albany ave.

When we met there yanky prager starts calling me a whole bunch of names.he starts calling me a creep a pig & a whole bunch of other names.he did not touch me or do anything to me but he started calling me a whole bunch of names when we met there.

If i would have realized earlier that i was aproaching him i would have done something to avoid him(like maybe head back towards union st till he passes or maybe gone into 770).it was dark outside & that,s the reason why this happened.

Now generally i try to judge people lekaf zechus whenever i possibly can.meaning that if i see somebody doing something & it,s possible to judge him both for bad & for good i always judge the person for good.the only time that i put somebody on this site is if somebody does something to me & there is no way to judge him for good.that is the only time that i end up speaking about him on this site.only if he does something to me & there is no way to judge him for good.

Now when me & yanky prager bumped into each this past friday night & he called me all those names there are 2 ways of looking at it.one way of looking at it is that maybe he deliberately went out of his way just to meet me there so that he can call me all those names there.that is one way of looking at it.the other way of looking at it is that maybe he has nothing to do with me had no intention of starting up with me the only reason he called me all those names is because we met there & he would not have done that if we wouldn,t have met there.i am trying to figure that out.

So one way of looking at it is that

a)he deliberately went out of his way to meet me there so that he can call me all those names

That is one way of looking at it or

b)he had no intention of starting up with me & the only reason why he called me those names is because we happened to meet there at that time

So in between these 2 answers i am trying to figure out which one is the correct answer.

Now lets look at the 2nd answer.let,s say it,s that he had no intention of starting up with me & the only reason he called me all those names is because we met there & he would not have done it otherwise even then he is an idiot for calling me all those names.it was dark outside i didn,t realize i was aproaching him & i would have done something to avoid him if i would have realized earlier that it was him so that,s the reason why you called me all those names?you idiot calling me all those names just because we met there?such an idiot

They usually have the police mobile unit parked right there but it hasn,t been there for a month now since before purim.instead they have the police van parked there instead.the police van has been there for the past month there now since before purim.i don,t know why the mobile unit is not there anymore.maybe it,s only temporarily & the mobile unit will be back or maybe the mobile unit is not coming back & the police van is now there permanently.i don,t know but the police mobile unit hasn,t been there for a month now since before purim.

The reason i did not go to the police is for 2 different reasons.one reason is because if i would have gone to the police van the officers would have said to me freedom of speach & that as long as he does not touch me then he is allowed to say whatever he likes to me as long as he does not touch me.that is what the officers would have said to me if i would have complained to them against yanky prager.the other reason why i did not go to the police van is because i am not sure weather yanky prager deliberately followed me to meet me there just to call me those names or weather he had no intention of starting up with me but decided to call me those names because we met there & would not have done it otherwise & that,s the 2nd reason why i did not go to the police against yanky prager.

But even if it,s the 2nd answer where he had no intention of starting up with me but decided to call me those names because we met there & wouldn,t have done it other wise even then he is an idiot for calling me all those names there & after pesach i am going to be speaking about this alot after pesach.now it,s before pesach & everybody is busy cleaning now for  pesach so i am going to wait till after pesach before speaking about this.if i would have complained to the police against yanky prager the officers would have said to me freedom of speach.that,s what the officers would have said to me.ok fine so since the police would have said to me freedom of speach then after pesach i am going to be speaking plenty about yanky prager after pesach & if yanky prager complains against any of the things that i will be saying against him then i am going to say freedom of speach which is the same thing that the officers would have said to me if i would have complained to them against yanky prager.you want to call me all those names fine go ahead do it you will see what i am going to say against you as soon as i have time for it after pesach.

Menachem piekarski.


No comments:

Post a Comment