Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Article #99

Child molester.


Tuesday march 6th 2018 4.45pm All the people that are against me because of what i once did to kids
as long as i know that they are not going to touch me i don,t care what they do as long as i know that
they are not going to touch me.


Yesterday monday i had a very interesting incident yesterday monday.this incident that i had yesterday
monday i could not stop laughing at this incident.boy was this interesting.i could not stop laughing at it.
boy was this interesting.i really liked this alot.


This was  really interesting & i will tell you what happened.the incident that i had yesterday monday i am
not going to say the guys name.the reason i am not saying his name is because it,s really not
necessary but i am going to tell you what happened without saying who this guy is.
now even though i am not saying who this guy is i am going to give  a hint as to who this guy is without
saying his name.this guy i have his picture up on this site at the top of the page.i am not saying which
one it is but it is one of the 4 guys where i have their picture up on this site.


Now like i said i am not saying who this guy is but i am going to tell you what happened without  saying
who this guy is.one of the 4 where i have his picture up on this site we happened to bump into each  
other yesterday monday outside 770.i was going into 770 he was leaving 770 & that is where this
happened.as he was leaving 770 he yells out  to me child molester.he did not touch me or do anything to
me.he yelled out child molester as he was leaving 770.he didn,t touch me or do anything to me but just
yelled out child molester as he was leaving 770.


Not only didn,t it bother me i happened to enjoy it.if he wants to make a fool of himself by yelling out to
me child molester than go ahead do it.everybody that saw it looked at him like he is the idiot.nobody
looked at me like anything.everybody that saw it looked at him like he is the idiot.not me.you feel like
you have  to make fool of yourself by yelling out to me child molester every time you see me
someplace than go ahead do it.everybody looked at him like he is the idiot.not me.


The reason i am not saying his name out is because it,s not necessary.he wants to make a fool of
himself by acting like that then go ahead do it.maybe he wanted to make me happy after the frightening
incident that i had last week purim on albany ave but i really doubt it if that,s the case.

Menachem piekarski

No comments:

Post a Comment