Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Article #102


Yossi stern

mendy ezagui


Tuesday may 8th 2018 2.00pm Yesterday monday i had a very frightening incident yesterday monday
.i was on albany ave in between union st & eastern parkway.that criminal terrorist yossi stern sent his
dog after me.i crossed the street to avoid yossi stern & his dog.yossi stern & his dog did not follow me
across the street but that criminal terrorist yossi stern yelled out to me molester as i was crossing the
street to avoid yossi stern & his dog.that is how i know that he sent his dog after me.because he yelled
out to me molester as i crossed the street to avoid him & his dog.if yossi stern would not have said
anything to me then i would have thought that his loose dog has nothing to do  with me but with how
he yelled out to me molester that is how i know that he sent his dog after me.


The police van that is parked near the museum across the service lane from the museum until a couple
of months ago the big mobile vehicle used to  be there but it hasn,t been there for a couple of months
now since before purim i tried to make a report there but they refused to accept my complaint against
yossi stern.they told me that i should have called the police right away instead of  waiting & making the
report the next day.that is what the cops in the police van told me.they also told me that the dog did not
cause me any injuries.that is what the cops in the van told me.


Now let me just say something here.i have complete bitachon in the aibishteh that everything that
happens to a person is bashert min hashomaim & if it,s bashert min hashomaim that i should have to
live in such fear like this then i guess i have no choice but to live in such  fear like this.unfortunately the
law does not protect me from things like this which is the only reason why this criminal terrorist yossi
stern is able to get away with things like that.but let me just tell you something yossi stern.you are going
to be burning in gehinom for what you did to me yesterday. the aibishteh saw it & you are going to be
burning in gehinom for  what you did to me yesterday.


Right now i am still traumatized by the incident yesterday with that criminal terrorist yossi stern but as
soon as i feel better i am going to be talking about this a whole lot more as soon as i feel better.i am still
very terrified by the incident that i had yesterday with yossi stern but i am going to be speaking about
this a whole lot more as soon as i feel better.just wait till i feel better i am going to be speaking about this
a whole lot more as soon as i feel better.


Also another thing.33 year year old mendy ezagui the son of yankel & leah 706 eastern parkway apt 6a
the incident that i had with him on purim 2 months ago when he frightened me by coming head on at
me 2 months ago on purim at that time i was nice to him & decided not to put his name here but i am
now publicizing mendy ezagui,s name also because of the incident yesterday with yossi stern.

Menachem piekarski.

No comments:

Post a Comment