Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Article #103


inconsistencies


Wednesday may 30th 2018  6.00am Lets say somebody tells me something & i happen to disagree with
what he says but lets say this person is consistent in what he says to me.meaning that he keeps his
word on what he says.then i say to myself like this.ok i don,t agree with what he says but at least he is
consistent. Meaning that he keeps his word on what he says.but lets say this person is inconsistent
with what he says.meaning that one time he says one thing & then another time he says something that
is not consistent with what he said a different time then i know that he is not sincere in what he says.


Now the people that are against me because of what i once did to kids i have seen alot of
inconsistencies in them.the people that are against me because of what i once did to kids i have seen
alot of inconsistencies in them.i am going to show you some of the inconsistencies in them.


The person who maasered on me to meir seewald to put me on the wall of shame i can not say his
name out because if i do then i am publicizing the names of one of my victims if i do that but let me
show you one inconsistency that i saw in his family.when he(the one who maasered on me to meir
seewald to put me on the wall of shame)was only 10 years old his father caught me molesting him
when he was only 10 years old.when his father caught me me doing it then he made me stay away
from him.understandable.he(the father)caught me molesting his 10 year old he made me stay away
from him.i can understand that.2 years later when this son became bar mitzvah his parents invited me
to his bar mitzvah.his parents(the parents of the one that i molested)invited me to his bar mitzvah & i
was there at his bar mitzvah.i was there.after his bar mitzvah his parents invited me into their house
after his bar mitzvah.now when his parents invited me into the house after his bar mitzvah i figured
molesting a child is not so bad & that is what caused me to do it to him  again when he was 15.my
mind went like this.his father who caught me molesting him when he was only 10 years old invited me
back into the house after his bar mitzvah i don,t think that molesting a child is such a bad thing because
if molesting a child is such a bad thing then why am i still welcome into his parents house after his
father caught me doing it when he was only 10 years old?this is what went through my mind when i
molested him again when he was 15.because if molesting a child is such a bad thing then why did his
parents invite me into his house after his father caught me molesting him when he was only 10 years
old?& that is what caused me to molest him again when he was 15.


Now when his parents invited me back into their house after his bar mitzvah the reason they invited
me back in is because the parents themselves didn,t realize how serious it is to molest a kid.so if the
parents themselves didn,t realize how serious it is to molest a child then how was i suposed to realize
how serious it is to molest a child if the parents themselves didn,t realize how serious it is to molest a
child?the parents are expecting me to do something that they themselves didn,t do.


Here i am going to imitate the father of the one that i molested.the father who caught me molesting his
son when he was only 10 years old i am going to imitate the father of the one that i molested.


THE REASON I INVITED MENACHEM INTO MY HOUSE AFTER MY SONS BAR MITZVAH IS
BECAUSE I MYSELF DIDNT REALIZE HOW SERIOUS IT IS TO MOLEST A CHILD.BUT EVEN
THOUGH I MYSELF DIDNT REALIZE HOW SERIOUS IT IS TO MOLEST A CHILD I STILL
EXPECTED MENACHEM TO REALIZE HOW SERIOUS IT IS TO MOLEST A CHILD EVEN
THOUGH I MYSELF DIDNT REALIZE HOW SERIOUS IT IS MYSELF!!!!!!!!!


Now meir seewald he can say that the parents did realize how serious it is to molest a child but
decided to invite me over anyways which i know is not the case.the reason the parents invited me back
into the house after his bar mitzvah is because the parents themselves didn,t realize how serious it is to
molest a child.& i know that that is the case.i know it for a fact that that is the case.but if meir seewald
wants to say that the parents did realize how serious it is to molest a child then in that case the parents
are also at fault for inviting me back into the house after the father caught me doing it when he was only
10 years old.i know that,s not the case.the reason i was invited into the house after his bar mitzvah is
because the parents themselves didn,t realize how serious it is to molest a child.so if the parents
themselves didn,t realize how serious it is to molest a child then how was i supposed to realize how
serious it is to molest a child if the parents themselves didn,t realize how serious it is to molest a child.
the parents expected me to do something that they themselves didn,t do.& that is what caused me to
molest him again when he was 15.because i saw how his parents invited me into the house after his
bar mitzvah when his father caught me doing it when he was only 10 years old.


Also another thing.when i molested him again when he was 15 he told me then that he was molested
also when he was in 7th grade.i remember him telling me how he was molested when he was in 7th
grade.i remember him telling me about it when i molested him again when he was 15.now to the person
who maasered on me to meir seewald to put me on the wall of shame i can not say his name out
because if i do then i am publicizing the names of one of my victims if i do that the person who molested
you when you were in 7th grade did you maaser on him also to meir seewald to put him on the wall of
shame the same way you did it to me?the person who molested you when you were in 7th grade is that
person also on the wall of shame the same way that i am there?the person who molested you when
you were in 7th grade do you have the same relationship with him that you have with me?i remember
him telling me how he was molested also when he was in 7th grade.i remember him telling me about it
when i molested him again at age 15.the person that molested you in 7th grade is he also on the wall of
shame just like me?do you have the same relationship with him that you have with me?


Now as time goes on i am going to be talking about this more & more & more as time goes on.

Menachem piekarski.(continues with article #104)

No comments:

Post a Comment