Thursday, March 31, 2022

 article #147

noson ezagui

thursday march 31st 2022 6.15pm right now i am very busy before pesach i am going to talk about it more as soon as i have time for it after pesach.yesterday i was at ari cadaners chasuna.i came in to the kabolas ponim everybody was very happy to see me there.it was very nice and everybody in the family was very happy to see me there.about 5 minutes before the badeken i was sitting by myself nobody was around me.nobody was next to me or on the other side of the table.now i know what noson thought.since nobody was sitting around me nobody next to me or on the other side of the table from me noson thought that everybody there really wanted me to leave.let me tell you something.everybody was very happy to see me there.it,s just that nobody was around me when noson walked in so noson thought that nobody from the family wanted me there.that is what noson thought.noson comes over to me and says like this.hey molester.what are you doing here?are you invited?he then pushed the table against me.as soon as he(noson)pushed the table against me i turned on the camera on my phone(my phone was on when he came to me)and videotaped him.

the 13 sec video that i took of him i am going to put it up here as soon as i have a chance.after videotaping him he videotaped me also which is not a problem for me.

ok so now he has evidence that i was at the kabolas ponim of ari cadaners chasuna.whoopie doo.after videotaping me i saw him holding his phone to his ear.seeing him do that i knew that he was calling up one of his friends to come to ari cadaners chasuna and force me out.the way he aproached me like that i know that that is what he was doing.seeing him holding his phone to his ear i said to myself i had better get out of here now.seeing him holding his phone to his ear i know he was calling somebody to come to ari cadaners chasuna and force me out i did not feel safe being there after seeing noson hold his phone to his ear like that.i missed the rest of the chasuna because of that.i missed the chupa and everything after the chupa.this is the first time that noson has bullied me since i put his picture up on my site more than 6 years ago.the next time i see any of the cadaners and they are going to ask me why i was not there for the rest of the chasuna i am going to tell them what noson did.right now it,s before pesach i am going to talk about it more as soon as i have time for it after pesach.the 13 sec video that i took of noson after he did that i am going to put it up as soon as i have a chance.


menachem piekarski

No comments:

Post a Comment