Thursday, January 11, 2024

 article #151


Yechezkel ezagui


Thursday jan 11th 2024 7.45pm all he did was open up his big mouth towards me which he has done in the past.and because he has done it in the past i am used to it already.i did not have any problems at simpsons lchaim.nobody stopped me from entering the lubavitch yeshiva and nobody gave me any problems at simpsons lchaim.i left around 11.00pm.after giving everybody mazel tov i saw yechezkel leave ahead of me.seeing him leave ahead of me i got very frightened and thought that he was going to do something to me as i am heading home.but all he did was open up his big mouth towards me which he has done to me in the past.i might be wrong but i think he had somebody spying on me at simpsons lchaim to let him know when i am leaving so he can open up his big mouth towards me as i am leaving.the reason i am suspicious of that is because how did he know when i was leaving?other than that everything went well at simpsons lchaim.


Menachem piekarski


No comments:

Post a Comment