Monday, January 22, 2024

 Article #152

Chaim ezagui


Yosef yitzchok ezagui


Monday jan 22nd 2024 7.30pm lets say you are in alot of pain because of something very bad that happened to you when something else happens to you and you didn,t even recover yet from the first incident.you are suffering from one thing and something else happens to you and you didn,t even recover from the first incident.the incident with yechezkel and yanky prager less than 2 weeks ago and barely 12 days later another thing happens to you just barely 12 days later.last night at the lchaim of newman to lipsker 27 year old chaim ezagui the son of moshe and leah 781 eastern parkway and his younger brother yosef yitzchok i saw them both at the lchaim of newman to lipsker.they were standing opposite the head table speaking to each other there as soon as i came in they went over to a guy and asked him to force me out.the guy forced me out because they asked him to do it.and they did it a couple of minutes after i came in.now these 2 ezagui brothers.chaim ezagui who is 27 and yosef yitzchok who is 22 its barely 12 days after the incident with their cousin yechezkel and yanky prager and you have to do this to me when i am still in alot of pain from what your cousin yechezkel and yanky prager did to me just 12 days earlier.but wait i am not finished.i see them very often because they are my neighbors they live at 781 eastern parkway plus 22 year old yosef yitzchok i see him at alot of simchas in crown heights.he goes to simchas also just like me so on top of him being my neighbor i see him at alot of simchas too.


Now 27 year old chaim ezagui and his younger brother yosef yitzchok who is 22


LET ME SAY SOMETHING TO BOTH OF YOU.


A)I AM STILL IN ALOT OF PAIN FROM WHAT YOUR COUSIN YECHEZKEL AND YANKY PRAGER DID TO ME 12 DAYS EARLIER AND YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME JUST 12 DAYS LATER PLUS

B)I SEE YOU ALL THE TIME BECAUSE YOU ARE MY NEIGHBOR AT 781 PLUS


C)I SEE YOSEF YITZCHOK AT ALOT OF SIMCHAS IN CROWN HEIGHTS AND NOW I AM GOING TO HAVE TO SEE YOSEF YITZCHOKS FACE AT JUST ABOUT EVERY SINGLE SIMCHA THAT I GO TO







LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING.BOTH OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE BURNING IN GEHINOM FOR WHAT THE 2 OF YOU DID TO ME AT NEWMANS LCHAIM LAST NIGHT.ITS A MERE 12 DAYS SINCE THE INCIDENT WITH YOUR COUSIN YECHEZKEL AND YANKY PRAGER AND YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME SO CLOSE TO THE OTHER INCIDENT?!?!?!

PLUS THE FACT THAT I SEE YOU ALL THE TIME BECAUSE YOU ARE MY NEIGHBOR AND I SEE YOSEF YITZCHOK AT JUST ABOUT EVERY SIMCHA THAT I GO TO.MY NEIGHBOR, 12 DAYS LATER PLUS I SEE YOSEF YITZCHOK AT ALOT OF SIMCHAS IN CROWN HEIGHTS AND THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO ME!I HAVE TO SUFFER FROM SOMETHING LIKE THIS BARELY 12 DAYS AFTER WHAT YOUR COUSIN YECHEZKEL AND YANKY PRAGER DID TO ME.AND I SEE THEM ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE MY NEIGHBORS AND I SEE YOSEF YITZCHOK AT ALOT OF SIMCHAS IN CROWN HEIGHTS.LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING.BOTH OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE BURNING IN GEHINOM FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME LAST NIGHT.


It,s not just what they did its also the fact that it,s so close to the incident with their cousin yechezkel and yanky prager plus the fact that i see them all the time because they are my neighbors and i see yosef yitzchok at alot of simchas in crown heights.i didn,t even recover yet from the incident with their cousin yechezkel and yanky prager and this is what they do to me.


Menachem piekarski


No comments:

Post a Comment