Tuesday, January 8, 2013

article #47(continued from article # 45)

friday jan 18th 2013   9.18am the 3 people that i have on this site mainly saadia hershkop, noson ezagui & this other guy that i am still trying to get identified here are a couple of pictures of them.

in this picture below saadia hershkop is the guy on the left side of the picture with the white shirt & black hat.

 in this picture below i still don,t know his name yet he is the guy in the greyish shirt talking on his cell phone.
 here is another picture of the same guy that i am trying to get identified.in this picture below he is on the other side of the room.he & saadya  hershkop tried to attack me outside at silmans lchaim(i spoke about it in article #44 & 45)
this picture below noson ezagui is the guy in the grey suit in the center of the picture
 here is another picture of noson ezagui also in the grey suit in the center of the picture.

now these 3 people mainly noson ezagui, saadya hershkop & the other guy that i am trying to get identified anytime i go to a simcha if i have the slightest suspicion that they are going to be there then i am not going to go.no matter how close i am to the family the only time i will go is if i know 100% that they are not going to be there.

i can not fight back & everytime i leave my house i take the risk that nobody is going to use their hands on me & because the police are not going to protect me from them  the only option i have is not to go to  the simcha if i know that they are going to be there

these 3 people(the 3 people on this site)are very dangerous people & because the police are not going to do anything to protect me from them the only option i have is not to go to the simcha if i know that they are going to be there.

i always knew that noson & saadya were good friends(i have seen them many times together)until the incident 3 weeks ago at silmans lchaim i thought that it was just a group of people that don,t want to have anything to do with me & noson being the guy that likes to use his hands on me.besides the incident 3 weeks ago at silmans lchaim the only other time that i had an incident with saadya hershkop was when he threw me out of his sisters lchaim.other than that i never had an incident with him.i see him all the time in 770 & at simchas in crown heights but i never felt threatened by him.i knew that he didn,t want to have anything to do with me but i never suspected him that he would try to attack me like he & his other friend tried to do to me a couple of weeks ago at silmans lchaim.until the incident a couple of weeks ago i thought that it was just a group of people that don,t want to have anything to do with me & with noson being the only one in the group that likes to use his hands on me.but after the incident almost 3 weeks ago i realized that this is a group of people that work together to attack me & use their hands on me whenever they get a chance without getting caught & because of that any simcha that i go to if i have the slightest suspicion that they are going to be there then i am not going to go until i get an order of protection against them.

last week one of the lchaims that i was at last week i did not know that noson was going to be there so when noson came in i got very scared & started screaming.i don,t know if he was going to do anything to me at the lchaim last week but he was passing very close to where i was at & i got very frightened when he passed very close to where i was at & that,s the reason why i got so frightened.one of my friends told him to stay away from me then after one of my friends told him to stay away from me he was walking in the direction towards me so seeing how he was walking towards me after one of my friends  told him to stay away from me that,s when i really started screaming really loud because he was walking in the direction towards me after one of my friends told him to stay away from me & that,s when i started screaming really loud.the truth is i was screaming even before one of my friends spoke to him but seeing how he was walking towards me after one of my friends told him to stay away from me that,s when i started screaming really loud even louder than before.but i don,t know if he was planning to do anything to me at this lchaim.maybe he just wanted some coffee(because i was standing near the coffee machine when noson walked towards me so maybe he just wanted to have some coffee)but seeing how he was passing close to where i was at & then walking in the direction towards me after one of  my friends told him to stay away from me i was standing near the coffee machine when this happened so maybe he had no intention of doing anything to me & just wanted to have some coffee.i don,t know.now if he had no intention of doing anything to me & just wanted to be there to have some coffee then i owe noson all the apologies in the world for screaming like that but if he was planning to do something to me then that,s a different story.

now seeing how noson was walking in the direction towards me after one of my friends told him to stay away from me i am going to assume that noson had no intention of doing anything to me at the lchaim & that maybe he just wanted to have some coffee which was right next to me when this happened.

now assuming that noson had no intention of doing anything to me at this lchaim i am going to apologize for the way i screamed like that assuming that he had no intention of doing anything to me.but the 3 people that i have on this site(noson & the 2 others)anytime i go to a simcha i really need somebody to make sure that they don,t come anywhere near me & because finding somebody to do that for me is not so easy that,s the reason why i have no choice but not to go to a simcha if i suspect that they are going to be there plus i also need somebody to either drive me or walk me home after the simcha because even if they don,t bother me at the simcha they might decide to attack me on my way home & thats, the reason why i am not going to be able to go to too many simchas now.because i need somebody to walk me or drive me home after the simcha just in case they decide to attack me on my way home.i would like to go to the simchas again but unless i feel really safe going there it doesn,t look like i will be able to do too many simchas now because of this.

this past tuesday jan 15th i was at kahans grocery store when i saw noson there.he came in after me as soon as he came into kahans he said hello to me(i was there before him).i don,t mind if he says hello to me.if he wants say hello to me that,s fine.that,s ok i don,t mind him saying hello to me.that,s fine.there was this little baby in a stroller near the counter that i was at paying for my groceries.now as i was at the counter paying for my groceries noson went over & started playing with this little baby that was in the stroller near the counter that i was at.ok he didn,t do anything to me & i had no problems with him being there the only thing is that when he started playing with this little baby in the stroller near the counter i was allready there paying for my groceries & i got very frightened because he was right there next to me as i was paying for my groceries.the thing is that if he would have either waited until i finish paying for my groceries & away from the counter or taken the baby to a different area of the store & played with the baby there i would have been alot happier if he would have done it that way instead of frightening me by playing with the baby near the counter that i was at.when he started playing with the baby the cashier was allready taking care of me at the counter when he started playing with the baby there.when i got to the counter if i would have seen noson there playing with the baby i would have gone to the other counter but since the cashier was allready taking care of me when noson started playing with the baby there it was too late for me to go to the other counter & pay for it there.ok he didn,t do anything to me there but if he would have either waited until i am finished paying for the groceries at the counter or played with the baby in a different area of the store i would have been alot happier if he would have done it that way instead of frightening me like that.

menachem piekarski.(continues with article #48)




No comments:

Post a Comment