Wednesday, January 23, 2013






article # 48(continued from article #47)

noson ezagui

wednesday jan 23rd 2013   7.56am last night i had a very serious incident with noson ezagui at the chasuna of baumgarten to moskowitz.the chasuna last night of baumgarten to moskowitz i did not know that noson was going to be there.if i would have known that noson was going to be there i would not have gone to the chasuna.

now i came in last night at 9pm.as soon as i came in i saw noson there.ok i saw where he was sitting so i said to myself like this.ok noson is sitting here so i will sit on the other side of the hall from where he was at.now as soon as i made myself a place to sit on the other side of the hall noson starts following me around all over the place.ok i picked myself up & i made myself a place to sit at a different part of the hall.noson goes ahead & follows me there too.& no matter where i went noson was just following me around all over the place no matter where i went.

i went to several friends of mine & i asked them if they can do something for me to make sure that noson doesn,t come anywhere near me.but nobody wanted to do that for me.

ok so with noson following me around all over the place & nobody doing anything to make sure that noson doesn,t come anywhere near me i said to myself time for me to leave.but i said to myself i am not walking home alone.because i wanted to make sure that noson doesn,t come anywhere near me on my way home.now as i was heading home with one of my friends noson goes ahead & follows me outside & tells me that i had better stay away from him & he did this to me as i was heading home with one of my friends.he did not touch me but he told me that i had better stay away from him.he followed me outside & said this to me as i was walking home with one of my friends.

now as soon as i got home i called the police & made a report of how he was following me around at the chasuna.the officers that took down the report told me that i should have called the police when he was following me around at the chasuna hall.now i was going to call the cops.the only thing is that inside the hall the band was playing inside & it was too noisy to dial 911 inside.outside it was 20 degrees outside & too cold to use the phone outside.& that,s the reason why i decided to wait until i get home before dialing 911.now the officers that took down the report told me i should have dialed 911 when i was still at the chasuna hall & they would have made sure that he stays away from me at the chasuna hall.that,s what the officers told me when i made the report at my house.

now this is a perfect example of abuse.last week when i was by kahans grocery store last week he is there standing right next to me as i am at the counter paying for the groceries which i have to do because of him(i can not go to too many simchas in crown heights because of him & that,s the reason why my grocery bills are so high & then he gives me problems when i am at the counter paying for the groceries which i have to do because of him)then he follows me around all over the place at the chasuna of baumgarten to moskowitz & then he tells me that he wants me staying away from him.

i did not know that he was going to be there & i wouldn,t have gone to the chasuna if i would have known that he was going to be there.i come in not knowing that he was going to be there.he is following me all over the place at the chasuna hall.& then as i am leaving he goes ahead follows me outside & tells me that he wants me staying away from him.if this is not called abuse then i don,t know what is.

noson when you followed me outside & told me that you want me staying away from you i have a couple of questions to ask you about that.

1)when i came in at 9pm saw where you were sitting at & sat on the other side of the hall from where you were at you don,t call that staying away from you?plus

2)all the simchas that i have to miss because of you you don,t call that staying away from you?plus

3)when i am at kahans grocery store paying for the groceries that i have to do because of you & you are there standing right next to me as i am at the counter paying for the groceries(which as you know i have to do that because of you)you call that staying away from me?plus

4)when you were following me around all over the place at the chasuna of baumgarten to moskowitz you call that staying away from me?

noson if you can get back to me with an answer to all of these questions that i just asked you now.

menachem piekarski




No comments:

Post a Comment