Tuesday, January 8, 2013

article #46

why is he so happy to see me?

article #46 tuesday jan 8th 2013   4.05pm several friends of mine advised me never to admit on my site to what i once used to do to kids.now as far as admiting on this site to what i once used to do to kids first of all the police have me allready on file for what i once used to do to kids.i was allready interrogated by the police for what i once used to do kids so by me admiting to it i am not adding anything new because the police have me allready on file for what i once used to do to kids.

now the reason why i am bringing this up is because i have a couple of questions about what i once used to do to kids.now what i am going to talk to you about right now i have spoken to several friends of mine about this & none of them knew the answer to this.what i am going to speak to you about right now i have spoken to several friends of mine about this but since none of them know the answer to this that,s the only reason why i am bringing this up.because none of my friends knew what to tell me about this.

now i was asked never to publicize the names of any of my victims & because of that i can not say who this person is but since i have quiet a couple of questions on this that,s the only reason why i am bringing this up now.

first of all the police have me allready on file for what i once used to do to kids so i am not adding anything knew by speaking about it here & the only reason why i am bringing this up is because i have a couple of questions about what i once used to do to kids & since none of my friends had an answer for me on this that,s the only reason why i am bringing this up here now.

the person who put me on crown heights watch this person that put me on crown heights watch for what i once did to him he is the only person that i molested that does not want to forgive me for what i once used to do to him.all the others that i did it to either they are mochel me for it or maybe they don,t even remember it but this person that put me on crown heights watch he is the only person i did it to that does not want to forgive me for it.

now last week i was on kingston ave last week & this person that put me on crown heights watch we happened to be passing each other in oposite directions.i was going one way & he was going the other way & we passed each other in oposite directions.now as we were passing each other this person that put me on crown heights watch he had a very happy look on his face & he was very happy to see me.
he did not do anything to me.he did not touch me or even come near me.he did not give me any problems but as were passing each other he had a very happy look on his face as we were passing each other last week on kingston ave.

ok there is nothing wrong with that.i have nothing against him for that & the next time we see each other someplace if he wants to give me that happy look that he gave me last week that,s fine & i have nothing against him for that that,s fine no problems with that but this person that put me on crown heights watch i just want to tell you a couple of things about him.the happy look that he had on his face when we saw each other last week that,s fine & the next time we see each other someplace if he wants to give me the same happy look that he gave me last week that,s fine & i have no problems with that but i just want to tell you a couple of things about him.

1)he knows that i suffer from being depressed.

2)he knows that what i once did to him i was very depressed back then & i didn,t mean any harm.

3)he knows all about the abuse that my father has done to me.

4)he knows that what i did over 10 years ago was a mistake & i am never ever going to do something like that again chas vesholom.

ok if he finds it neccesary to put me on crown heights watch for what i once did to him that,s fine & let him do it.but i will tell you something here that does not look right.he is the only person that i did it to that does not want to forgive me for it.all the others that i have done it to either they are mochel me for it or maybe they don,t even remember it & this person that put me on crown heights watch he is the only one that i did it to that does not want to forgive me for it.but i will tell you right now what does not look right.if what i did to him was so terrible then why is he so happy to see me?last week when we were passing each other last week & the happy look that he had on his face if what i did to him was so bad then why was he so happy to see me?i mean the happy look on his face that,s ok & i have nothing against him for that(i don,t mind if he gives me that happy look)but if what i did to him was so terrible then why was he so happy to see me then?

plus here are a couple of other things also.we were once very good friends & i was once very close with his family.plus his parents are angry at me not for what i once did to him.his parents are angry at me because of this website.the thing is that his parents are angry at me because of this website but they are not angry at him for putting me on crown heights watch.if what i did to him was so bad then his parents should be angry at me because of what i once did to him.the thing is that his parents that are angry at me because of this website & but they are not angry at him for putting me on crown heights watch.when i used to be close with his family he used to go around saying like this.menachem is a convicted child molester.i remember him doing this before closing off my relationship with his family. the thing is that if what i did to him was so bad then what did his parents invite me into his house for?

one time when he was 10 years old his father caught me molesting him when he was 10 years old.when his father caught me doing it to him when he was 10 his father made me stay from him threatening to call the police if he(the father)ever sees me near him again.this was when he was only 10 years old.now when he became bar mitzvah i was at his bar mitzvah & i was invited to it.then after his bar mitzvah his parents invited me into the house after his bar mitzvah.plus i can not say how old they are but this person that put me on crown heights watch he does have younger siblings & when his parents invited me into the house after his bar mitzvah his youngest sibling was pretty small back then.

now when i saw how his parents invited me into the house after his bar mitzvah i figured molesting a child is not so bad because i saw how they invited me into the house after they caught me molesting him when he was only 10 years old.now when i saw how his parents invited me back into the house after his bar mitzvah i figured it,s not so bad & that,s what made me bring him to my apartment & molest him when he was 15 years old back then.& this person that put me on crown heights watch he has younger siblings & when his parents invited me into the house after his bar mitzvah with other little kids there that,s what made me do it to him again when he was 15.because i figured if what i did to him was so bad then why why did his parents invite me into the house?

& this person that put me on crown heights watch he was once a very good friend of mine.also the last time that he was in my apartment without his parents permission was when he was 15 years old but he has been in my apartment many times after that.the only thing is that all the other times that he was in my apartment after age 15 it was done with permission from his parents.we used to go bike riding together.one time when he was 17 he came with me to great adventures in new jersey when he was 17 years old.& the only reason he went with me to great adventures in new jersey was to avoid the lines for the rides at the park.whenever i go to great adventures i show my handicapped card there.they estimate how long the line for the ride is & they give me a card to come back later.when it,s time for me to ride i go up the exit & i get on the ride through the exit.now when i show my handicapped card i can bring up to 4 people with me to also avoid the lines together with me.so one time when he was 17 he heard that i was going to great adventures he told me he wants to go along with me so that he can avoid the lines at the park together with me.i said ok & we both went together to great adventures so that he can avoid the lines at the park together with me.& that,s the only reason why he went with me.to avoid the lines at the park.& it was done with permission from his parents.so this person that put me on crown heights watch he even gained a little bit from my disability because if he would not have gone to great adventures with me then he would have had to stand in line for all the rides at the park so he even gained a little bit because of my disability.

now the reason why i brought this up is because there are a couple of things here that i don,t undertstand.i have spoken to several friends of mine about this & none of my friends had an answer for me on this & that,s the only reason why i am bringing this up now.this person that put me on crown heights watch if what i did to him was so bad then

1)why did his parents invite me into the house with the little kids after they caught me molesting him when he was only 10 years old?

2)why did his parents invite me to his bar mitzvah if what i did to him was so bad?

3)all the times that he has been to my apartment after age 15 with his parents permission why did his parents allow it after they caught me molesting him when he was only 10 years old?

4)when he was 17 & he came with me to great adventures why did his parents allow it after they caught me molesting him when he was only 10 years old?

5)all the times that we were together like when when we went bike riding together as well as all the other times that we were together why did his parents allow it after they caught me molesting him when he was only 10 years old.

6)it,s fine i don,t mind if he does this to me but the happy look that he had on his face when we saw each other last week if what i did to him was so bad then why was he so happy to see me then?

i mean this person that put me on crown heights watch i used to call him my brother & i used to call his parents my own parents.that,s how close i was to this family.i mean if what i did to him was so bad then why did his parents allow me to come there.allowing me to take him to great adventures when he was 17.now after his father caught me molesting him when he was 10 yes it,s true he made me stay away from his son for over 2 years but when i saw how they invited me into the house after his bar mitzvah that,s what made me think that molesting a child is not so bad.i mean all the families that used to be good friends of mine, used to invite me to their houses, used to let me pick up their little ones & now they don,t anymore i can understand that.it,s because they didn,t know what i once used to do to kids but this person that put me on crown heights watch his parents are angry at me because of this website but at the same time they are not angry at the son for putting me on crown heights watch & after they caught me molesting him when he was 10 years old if they would never have let me back into the house i would have realized sooner how bad it is to molest a child & probably never would have molested him when he was 15 but when i saw how his parents invited me back into the house after his bar mitzvah that,s what made me think that molesting a child is not such a bad thing to do.

now i have spoke to several friends of mine about this & none of them knew what to tell me & that,s the only reason why i am bringing this up here now.i mean if anybody has an answer to what i spoke about in this article let me know.several friends of mine strongly advised me never to admit on this site to what i once used to do to kids but since the police have me allready on file for this(i was interrogated on what i once used to do kids)that,s the reason why i am bringing this up now.i have spoken to several friends of mine about this & none of them had an answer for me on this & that,s the only reason why i am bringing this up now.if anybody has an answer to everything that i spoke about in this article let me know.

menachem piekarski.

No comments:

Post a Comment