Sunday, December 30, 2012

article #45(continued from article #44)

the guy who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kallah at silmans lchaim

sunday dec 30th 2012   5.10am generally i can not fight back.if somebody comes over to me & uses his hands on me i can not fight back.everytime i leave my house i take the risk that nobody is going to use their hands on me & i take this risk every time that i leave my house.

now the guy who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kallah engaged to silman who together with saadya hershkop tried to attack me outside(i spoke about it in the previous article #44)here are a couple of pictures & videos of him & if you could identify him for me let me know

in this picture above he is looking straight on at my camera while talking on his cell phone
in this picture above you can see him a little bit but not that well.saadia is right next to me looking down but he is a little bit further from me than saadia is facing towards the right side of my camera.

& here are a couple of videos of him too.both videos are only a couple of sec long but it,s played back in slow motion so that you can see him better.in the 1st video he is walking towards me while talking on his cell phone & in the 2nd video he is on the other side of the room in the 2nd video.


now if you could identify him for me let me know.

also another thing.with the way that they tried to attack me last week i am very suspicious that saadia, noson & this guy that i am trying to get identified i am very suspicious that they are all part of a gang member crowd & that they had this planned out for quiet some time & even though i took this video without their permission i am very suspicious that they were planning to attack me even 

BEFORE I TOOK MY CAMERA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reason i am suspicious of that is because of how saadia was following me around all over the place plus this guy that i am trying to get identified asking me to leave even before i took my camera out.until the incident last week i thought that noson was the only bad one.i thought that noson was a guy that just likes to pick on & use his hands on somebody like me that can not fight back.that,s all i thought it was.but after the incident last week i see now that noson as well saadya as well as this guy that i am trying to get identified are all part of the gang member crowd that like to pick on innocent people like me that are unable to defend themselves.i always see noson & saadya together & seeing how they are allways together that,s how i know that they are all part of the same gang group that work together to do me as much harm as possible without getting into trouble.until the incident last week i thought that noson & saadya are just a group of people that don,t like me & noson being the guy that likes to use his hands on me.that,s what i thought it was but after the incident last week i realized now that they are all part of the same gang group that work together to attack innocent people like me that are unable to defend themselves.

also another thing that i noticed also is that when noson gave me the punch 2 months ago that was during hurricane sandy & the incident incident last week at silmans lchaim it was raining outside when that incident happened which tells me that they like to target people when the weather is bad.that,s right with the rain last week & the punch when we had hurricane sandy this means that they like to target people when the weather is bad.

now this is what i am going to do about it.these 3 gang members mainly

NOSON

SAADIA

& THIS GUY THAT I AM TRYING TO GET IDENTIFIED

 anytime that i go to a simcha if i have the slightest suspicion that they are going to be there then i am not going to go to that simcha.any simcha that i go to no matter how close i am with the family if i have the slightest suspicion that they are going to be there then i am not going to go no matter how close i am with the family.next week i have a chasuna at oholei torah & i am good friends with both the choson & kallahs family but because of the incident last week i am not going to that chasunah.i am very good friends with both shimon sherr & zev cadaner & the choson avrohom meir sherr i was at his sholom zochor 24 years ago.but unfortunately i will not be able to be there because i know that these 3 gang members are going to be there.what i am going to do is after the chasuna is over i am going to call up both the sherrs & the cadaners give them mazel tov & explain to them why i was not able to come.that,s what i am going to do after the chasunah next week.&i am going to do the same thing with the silmans.when i was at the lchaim the choson yisroel silman told me that he doesn,t know yet where the chasunah is going to be.but if the chasunah is in crown heights then unfortunately i will not be able to be there because these 3 gang members are going to be there.& i am going to do the same thing that i will do after the chasunah next week.i will just call up the silmans, give them mazel tov & explain to them why i was not able to be there.

i am telling you even though i took this video of them without their permission i am very suspicious of them that they were planning to attack me before i even took my camera out.i saw how they were following me around & asking me to leave before i even took my camera out & that,s the reason why i am very suspicious of that.i don,t think that going to the police will help because even though they tried to attack me they did not do anything to me & they can have a taaneh against me for taking videos of them without their permission so i don,t think it,s going to help that much if i go to the police in a situation like this.

ok now once again.if you have any idea who that guy is & have him identified for me let me know.

menachem piekarski.(continues with article # 47)










No comments:

Post a Comment