Sunday, December 2, 2012

article #31(continued from article #21)

boruch ezagui

noson ezagui

friday may 11th 2012 10.00am now i am going to speak to my therapist about it but i will tell you what happened.i am a very close friend of both boruch jacobson & mendel schneersohn & being a very good friend of both michutanim i had to be at the chasuna of their children.now when i came in to the chasuna at 9.30pm 20 year old boruch ezagui the son of moshe(781 eastern parkway)he was not there at 9.30pm but his cousin noson ezagui the son of shlomo & sheina was there allready when i came in at 9.30pm.now when i came in at 9.30pm boruch was not there but his cousin noson was there.now noson who was there but not boruch did not give me any problems at all.he did not bother me he did not do anything to me at all.that was until boruch came in a little before 11pm.

now considering that boruch was not there when i came in at 9.30pm i am very suspicious that noson called up boruch to come down there so that the 2 of them can harrass me together.noson felt that he can not harrass me by himself so he called up boruch so that the 2 of them can harrass me together.now as soon boruch came in a little before 11pm they 2 of them started making faces at me at the chasuna.they were following me wherever i am going making faces at me at the chasuna.so when they started following me wherever i am going making faces at me i took my camera out & videotaped them.now when i first started videotaping them.they continued making faces at me but they turned away from the camera.then while making faces & turning away from the camera they left the hall still making faces at me but turning away from the camera.so when they left the hall i turned off my camera & put it away.

they come back in a minute later they saw that i did not have my camera out anymore & they continued making faces at me because they saw that i put away my camera.so when i saw them making faces at me again i took out my camera & started to videotape them again.suddenly boruch over to me from behind he happened to notice that i was trying to videotape his cousin noson.he reached over & physically shut my camera off while reaching over my shoulder.i then turned my camera back on again & continued to videotape them.boruch came over to me & was going to do something to me again.maybe either turn my camera off or take it away or maybe break it or something like that.so when boruch came over to me again i got a little violent & i started shouting & yelling for help.several people who saw me shouting & yelling came over to me & asked me to leave.that is when i turned my camera off & put it away.they did not fight with me or force me out but they said that they want me to leave.when this incident happened boruch,s father moshe was there when this happened but he did not want to do anything about it.i told moshe that his son boruch is harrasing me but he didn,t want to do anything about it.

now all the people who were at the chasuna they did not see how both boruch & noson were making faces at me & because they did not see how they were making faces at me they thought that i am the crazy one for taking videos of boruch & noson like that.that is because they did not see how both boruch & noson were making faces at me like that.

now when i was asked to leave i was a little scared that both boruch & noson might follow me & attack me before i get home.so i said to myself.no no no i am not walking home & i was going to call a cab to take me home.but just as i was about to call the cab i found somebody who agreed to drive me home.i am telling you if i would have walked home there is a 100% chance that they would have attacked me on my way home & no no no i am not taking such a chance.

now this whole entire incident that i had with the ezagui,s i am going to speak to my therapist about it when i see him next week & we will go from there.

now as soon as i get a chance i will do it as soon as i get a chance.probably after shabbos.to download videos onto this website the file can not be bigger than 25mb,s which is only around 15 or 20 seconds long at the most.so because of that i have no choice but to just edit the video to under 25mb,s storage & only download videos less than 25 mb,s & once i get a chance to do that i will show you the video of how they were turning away from my camera but still making faces at me while turning away from my camera.i don,t like to edit videos but i have to because it has to be under 25mb,s in size.then once i do that you will see how they were making faces at me & turning away from my camera while making faces at me.you will see it as soon as i get a chance to edit the videos.

sure everybody at the chasuna looked at me like i am the bad one because they didn,t see what boruch & noson were doing to me before i took my camera out.

now once i get a chance to edit the videos to under 25mb,s you will all see how they were harrasing me at the chasuna.when i see my therapist next week i am going to speak to him & show the video to my therapist when i see him next week.

this is a perfect example of abuse.both boruch & noson know that

a)i am disabled plus

b)my father abused me plus

c)i can not defend myself against people that harrass me plus

d)i have nobody to protect me from people like them

i am going to speak to my therapist & show the video to him when i see him next week.

menachem piekarski.

(continues with article #32)

No comments:

Post a Comment