Sunday, December 9, 2012

article #43(continued from article #42)

a couple of questions for all the people that are angry at me because of this website

list of rules for noson ezagui to obey

sunday dec 9th 2012 1.14am first day chanukah all the people that are angry at me because of this website i have a couple of questions to ask them.these questions are only for the people that are angry at me because of this website.

1)9 months ago as i was aproaching my house 9 months ago i saw a car parking on front of my house 7 as i was aproaching my house noson jumps out of the car comes over to me gives me 20 smacks across the face 10 smacks on each side then jumps back in the car & the car takes off & because i did not suspect this to happen i did not take down the license plate of the car because i wasn,t suspecting something like that my question is that what should i have done?

2)a month ago when i was at the lchaim of sherr to cadaner & noson was following me around all over the place at cadaners lchaim a friend of mine told him to stay away from me but he did not listen & continued following me around all over the place even after a friend of mine asked him to stay away from me my question is that what should i have done?

3)the next night after cadaners lchaim when i was at the razag hall for the chasuna of yossi cohen,s son to avrohom sandhaus,s daughter(yossi cohen the musician son in law of zalman gelerenter & avrohom sandhaus from the engraving)& as i was sitting at the table noson comes to me gives me a punch in the back just like that for no reason & because of that my back hurt me for 24 hours after that my question is that what should i have done?

4)then after giving me the punch i pick myself up & leave the chasuna hall & noson is folowing me outside as i am leaving my question is that what should i have done?

now for all the people that are angry at me because of this website if they could just get back to me with an answer to each of these 4 questions that i just brought up now.next thing.

i am trying to find somebody who is willing to take his time out to make sure that both me & noson get along in the future.this means that both me & noson agree to listen to & do whatever this person says & if noson has any complaints against me then he agrees to go to this person if he has any complaints me & if i have any complaints against noson then i agree to go to this person.the only thing is that this person has to be reasonable.any person who is reasonable that is willing to take his time out to make sure that both me & noson get along & any complaints that noson has against me he agrees to go to this person & any complaints that i have against noson i will go to him too & both me & noson agree to listen to this person & do whatever this person says.

for example here are a set of rules that i will agree to it & if noson is willing to obey these rules then i don,t mind if we are together at a simcha & i will be more than happy to remove him from this site as long as he is willing to obey these rules that i am going to bring up now.& by the way these rules that i am going to bring up now i am going to obey these rules also.everything that i am going to mention now i am going to do this also but noson has to agree to obey these rules too just like me.here they are.

1)if both of us are at a simcha at the same time then noson has to agree not to go anywhere near the table that i am sitting at.meaning that if noson comes in & we see each other there then wherever i am sitting then he has to agree to stay at the other side of the room from where i am staying.

2)even when noson is on the other side of the room he is not to make any faces or say anything to me even when he is on the other side of the room from where i am.like if he makes any kind of face or any kind of message to me he is not to do that even if he is on the other side of the room from where i am.

3)if noson wants to go from one side of the room to the other side of the room then he can but as he is passing me he is to keep on moving.like as he is passing me he is not to stop moving as he is passing me & he is to keep on moving until he is on the other side of the room from where i am plus even when he is passing me he is not to come within 2 feet of me even when he is passing me.meaning that he is to keep on moving as he is passing me & he is not to come within 2 feet of me even if he is passing me.

4)if noson wants to speak to somebody that is sitting at the same table as me for example.let,s say one of the people sitting at my table his name is dovid & noson & dovid are good friends & noson wants to come to the same table that i am sitting at to speak to his friend dovid that is sitting at the same table as me then he can but it has to be very brief.meaning that he can come to the same table that i am sitting at to speak to his friend dovid but it has to be very brief.he is just to come to my table say whatever he wants to say to dovid & then he is to go back to the other side of the room from where i am at.& even during the brief conversation with his friend dovid he is not to come within 2 feet from me even during the brief conversation with dovid & he is not say anything to dovid about me(he is not to say my name or say anything regarding me during his brief conversation with david)& he is not to sit down at the table either.meaning that he is just to come to my table say whatever he wants to say to dovid & then go back to the other side of the room from where i am at & he is not to come within 2 feet of me or say anything about me to dovid or sit down at the table even during his brief conversation with dovid.now of course the name dovid is just an example.i mean if one of the guys sitting at the table is noson,s friend whatever the guys name is that,s what i mean.i am just using the name dovid as an example.it doesn,t make a difference what the guys name is.i am just refering to if one of the guys sitting at the same table as me is noson,s friend.

5)at a chasuna or bar mitzvah during the dancing noson can dance in the same circle as me but only if me & noson do not see each other during the dancing.what i mean is like this.if it,s dancing where each one is holding the other one,s hand then noson can not dance in that circle if i got there first.but if it,s dancing where each one has his hands on the shoulder s of the one on front of him then yes noson can dance in that circle even if i am there too but he is to be on the other side of the circle from where i am at.meaning that the only time that noson can dance in the same circle as me is if we do not see each other during the dancing which is only where each one has hands his hands on the shoulders of the one on front of him & noson is on the other side of the circle from where i am at

6)whenever i leave the simcha noson is not to follow me outside when i leave.

now of course these 6 rules apply no matter where we see each other.like if we see each other in a store on kingston or in 770 or any other place these 6 rules apply no matter where we see each other.also i am going to obey these 6 rules too.these 6 rules i am going to keep these 6 rules also.but noson has to keep these rules too.i am going to obey & go by these rules too but noson has to obey them too.

now if noson is willing to obey these 6 rules that i just mentioned now then i don,t mind being at a simcha together with him & i will be more than happy to remove him from this site as long as he is willing to go by these rules that i just mentioned now.the only way for noson to be removed from this site is if he is willing to obey these 6 rules that i just mentioned now.i am going to keep those 6 rules too.yes i am going to go by the same 6 rules that i just mentioned now & if noson is willing to obey the 6 rules that i just mentioned now then i don,t mind being at a simcha together with him & i will be more than happy to remove him from this site if he is willing to obey the 6 rules that i just mentioned here.
if he breaks even one rule that i mentioned here then he is going to go back up on this site if he breaks even one of these 6 rules but as long as noson is willing to obey these 6 rules then i don,t mind being together with him at a simcha & i will be more that happy to remove him from this site as long as he is willing to obey the 6 rules that i just mentioned here.

menachem piekarski.



No comments:

Post a Comment