Sunday, December 2, 2012

article #19 (continued from article #18)

noson ezagui

sunday feb 19th 1.41.am this is a perfect example of abuse.last week late tuesday night early wednesday morning as i was aproaching my house 283 kingston i saw a car parking in an empty parking space right on front of my house at 283 kingston so i didn,t suspect anything i just said to myself no big deal.a car parking as i am aproaching my house 283 kingston.no big deal.but as i am aproaching my house noson ezagui who is about 23 or 24 years old(the son of shlomo & sheina from 1227 president)he suddenly jumps out of the car beats me up then jumps back into the car the car takes off.i mean it was done really quick.noson just came over to me gave me 20 smacks really hard(10 smacks on each side)jumped back in the car & the car took off as soon as noson jumped back in.now when he hit me he hit me from behind so it was not that bad.my ears hurt me for like 5 or 6 hours after that but now it,s ok.now as soon as i got inside my house i went to the phone & immediatly dialed 911.the officers that took down the report told me that they are going to assign me a detective for this case.the detective that is handling the case right now his name is detective reiner fehrenbach & he is from the brooklyn child abuse squad 45 nevins st in down downtown brooklyn.

now originally the detective that i saw originally his name is detective michael windsor from the 77th squad 127 utica ave but because of what i used to do over 9 years ago the detective that is handling the case now is detective reiner fehrenbach from the brooklyn child abuse squad 45 nevins st in downtown brooklyn because of what i used to do over 9 years ago.

now this detective reiner fehrenbach he was at my house on shabbos he asked me to give him the names of the ones that i molested as kids.i gave him all the names that i could remember & sometime this week i am going to have to see him at his office at 45 nevins st in downtown brooklyn.ok no problem.when i am there i am going to explain everything.i am going to explain how when i did it over 9 years ago i was very depressed & i didn,t realize how serious it was back then & i just hope that everything will be ok.

now this same detective that was at my house on shabbos he spoke to noson too & he told noson to stay away from me so if noson ever comes near me again then all i have to do is dial 911 & off he goes in handcuffs.the only thing is that noson might hire somebody else to attack me.noson might say to himself like this.ok the police told me to stay away from menachem.no problem.i will just hire somebody else to attack menachem.& i am a little scared that that,s what noson is planning to do.

the reason why noson was not arrested now is because there were no marks on my body.he came over to me from behind & gave me 20 smacks really hard from behind.if he would have smacked me from the front then it would have been much more serious but since it was from behind it wasn,t that bad.my hat & yarmulkeh flew off & my ears hurt me for like 5 or 6 hours after that.the officers that took down the report i showed them how red my ears are(they hurt me for like 5 or 6 hours after that)but the officers said that they don,t see any marks there & they said it,s just a harrasment.that,s what the officers said it is.ok my ears hurting me for 5 or 6 hours afterwards is not considered assault(my ears were red when they took down the report)plus my hat & yarmulkeh flew off also plus the fact that they were folowing me in their car to attack me as i approach my house & if this is considered nothing more than harrasment because the officers that took down the report according to them there were no marks on my body.ok i guess red ears is not considered a mark on my body.

let me tell you something.in the 45 years that i am alive in this world i thought that if i ever get attacked in the street(weather on front of my house or not)it will probably be done by some anti semite.it never occured to me that a frum shomer shabbos yid would do something like that to me.especially from somebody whom at one time i was very close with his family at one time.

when they harrased me sunday night at jacobson/schneerson,s lchaim & they threatened to beat me up if i put that on this site i said to myself like this.they are not going to touch me.they are just saying they will but i don,t think that they are going to.that,s what i thought to myself when they harrased me sunday night at jacobson,s lchaim.if i would have known that noson was really going to do this to me i would have contacted the police sunday night.i would have gone over to the command post that,s parked near the museum & told the officers there that noson is threatening to attack me.i really didn,t think that he was going to do that to me.

also another thing.yanky prager has also threatened to beat me up several times.& until noson attacked me tuesday night i never suspected yanky prager of attacking me but just like i never suspected noson of attacking me & as you can see he did i am now a little scared that yanky prager might do that to me next.& because i am a little scared that noson might hire somebody else to attack me(& i am really fearful that that,s what he is planning to do)when i am going to see detective reiner fehrenbach this week at his office in downtown brooklyn i am going to bring it up there that i want a restraining order against anybody who is in shmira & anybody that has any connections to shmira.because i am a little scared that noson might hire somebody else to attack me now & i am going to bring this up when i see detective reiner fehrenbach this week at his office in downtown brooklyn.

ok after i see detective reiner fehrenbach this week at his office in downtown brooklyn i am going to let you know what we spoke about after i see him this week at his office in downtown brooklyn.

menachem piekarski. (continues with article #21)

(continues with article #21)

No comments:

Post a Comment