Sunday, December 2, 2012

article # 18

noson ezagui

menachem mendel the son of shlomo & sheina ezagui

the guy that was with the ezagui,s at the lchaim of jacobson to schneerson

monday feb 13th 2012 5.32am

generally because i am used to it this incident did not bother me at all.beleive me after the incident 2 weeks ago with how yanky prager was cursing me out & calling me a molester in 770 this incident does not bother me at all compared to what i had with yanky prager 2 weeks ago in 770.anyways here,s the story.

sunday night at the lchaim of boruch jacobson,s son to mendel schneerson,s daughter shlomo & sheina ezagui from 1227 president their 2 son,s one is noson who is about 23 & the younger son menachem mendel who is just about turning 20 now they both came over to me at the lchaim & started cursing me out with nivul peh at the lchaim.they had another guy with them too.the other guy that was with them i don,t know his name but once i found out his name i will put his name here also once i get his name.anyways the 2 ezagui brother,s together with another guy whom i don,t know his name they all came over to me & started cursing me out with nivul peh at the lchaim.they were saying things to me like if i touch even one kid here then they will beat the(expletive)out of me.they then told me that if i put that incident here then they will break my(expletive)bones if i put it here.& the only reason why i am putting this here is to show them that i am not afraid of them.because if i wouldn,t have put it here they would have thought that i am not putting it here because of their threats to beat me up if i do & that,s the only reason why i am putting this here.just to show them that i am not afraid of them.they also asked me to leave right now.they said to me like this.the door is there.come on go & use the door & they said that to me pointing towards the door.now this incident happened sunday night at jacobson,s lchaim this incident happened around 11.30pm sunday night at jacobson to schneerson lchaim.now because it was 11.30pm i was planning to leave 5 minutes after that but just to show them that i am not afraid of them i decided to stay another 20 minutes just to show them that i am not afraid of them.i was planning to leave 5 minutes after that but i decided to stay another 20 minutes just to show them that i am not afraid of them.

now the 2 ezagui brothers noson & mendy as well as the other guy that was with you i have a question to ask all 3 of you.my question is that the way you came over to me & calling me a molester at the lchaim if i really am a threat to little kids then why didn,t you say it out loud at the lchaim so that everybody at the lchaim can hear it?why didn,t you do it the way yanky prager did it to me 2 weeks ago in 770?why didn,t you do it out loud so that everybody at the lchaim can see it?i mean you wait until there is nobody around me & then come over & do it quietly when nobody is around me & then you tell me that i put that incident here then you will break my f---,n bones?i mean if i am a real threat to little kids then why didn,t you say it out loud so that everybody at the lchaim can hear it?

now i know the reason why you didn,t say it out loud.because if you would have said it out loud then i would have had more than enough witneses to prove that all 3 of you were harrasing me at the lchaim.this way you figured that you can harrass me in such a way where nobody will notice it.

& this comes from a family who at one time was my top of the line best friend.about 3 years ago i used to be very close with the ezagui,s until i finally closed off the relationship with them 3 years ago at the end of jan 2009.now when i closed off my relationship with the ezagui,s 3 years ago i sent an e-mail out to several of my friends telling them exactly what happened when i closed off my relationship with them 3 years ago.

now when i closed off my relationship with them 3 years ago i had a different e-mail address back then & my old e-mail address from att i can not access any of my e-mails from when i was with att but after looking around a bit i happened to come across a printed copy of the e-mail that i sent to several of my friends when i closed off my relationship with the ezagui,s 3 years ago.so since i still have the printed copy from my e-mail 3 years ago i scaneed it onto my computer & here is all 6 pages of the e-mail from when i closed off my relationship with the ezagui,s 3 years ago.

now when i closed off my relationship with the ezagui,s 3 years ago i was in a little dillemma over weather to give their real name out so i decided to give the ezagui,s the name feldman back then & this ezagui whom i gave him the name dovid feldman in the e-mail 3 years ago is a 1st cousin to noson & mendy ezagui that harrased me sunday night at the lchaim of jacobson to schneerson..

now because it was scanned onto my computer(because i don,t have access to my old e-mail address from 3 years ago)the quality is not that good but if you look really good then all 6 pages are still readable.anyways noson & mendy ezagui thank you for making me aware of how smart it was of me to close off my relationship with your family 3 years ago.i wish every troublemaker would warn me the same way that you did it at the lchaim of jacobson to schneersohn.you should have done that to me when i became close with your family almost 16 years ago.that way i would have known to stay away from your family when i first went to you for help almost 16 years ago.why did you have to wait until now to let me know how bad you are?why didn,t you do that when i became close with your family almost 16 years ago/anyways here,s a printed copy(that was scanned onto my computer)of all 6 pages of the e-mail from 3 years ago.

menachem piekarski. (continues with article #19)






menachem piekarski (continues with article #19)

No comments:

Post a Comment