Sunday, December 2, 2012

article #21 (continued from article #19)

noson ezagui

thursday feb 23rd 5.47pm right now i am still very frightened & traumatized by how noson attacked me last week & i am trying to do my best to get him locked up or at the very minimum an order of protection against him.anyways i will tell you what happened.

now i am not sure if i handled the situation the right way but i will tell you what happened.this past tuesday i was at the district attorney,s office 350 jay st(boro hall subway station).over there at 350 jay st they sent me to somebody on the 16th floor by the name of anthony borosy who is a district attorney.now when i was at the DA,s office i told him all about how noson attacked me last week & i want to get a restraining order against him.he tells me that in order for me to get a restraining order the guy has to be arrested & because noson was not arrested that i can not get a restraining order against noson because he wasn,t arrested for it.he then tells me that if noson attacks me again then i should just dial 911 & if he gets arrested then they can help me out with a restraining order.i then told him that i want him to call the precinct & order the police to make an arrest.he says to me that he can not order the police to make an arrest.that he can not do.i then told him all about how some people told me that if the district attorney asks the police to make an arrest then they have to listen & make the arrest.he tells me that that,s not true & that the district attorney can not force the police to make an arrest & the only way that the district attorney can help me get a restraining order is if the police make an arrest.this is what the district attorney anthony borosy told me when i saw him at his office yesterday on the 16th floor of 350 jay st.so i don,t know what to do know.if there is anything that you can do to help me out with this situation let me know.

menachem piekarski. (continues with article #31)

(this topic continues in article #24)

No comments:

Post a Comment