Thursday, December 27, 2012

article #44

saadya hershkop

the guy that was with saadya hershkop who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kallah at silmans lchaim

friday dec 28th 2012   12.00pm this past wednesday night i had a very serious situation at one of the lchaims that i was at this past wednesday night.i was at reim ahuvim carrol & schenectady for the lchaim of my good friend yisroel silman.it was raining & usually in the rain i try not to go out in the rain but because of how close i am to the silmans i knew i had to be there for the lchaim of my good friend yisroel silman.

now as soon as i came in i saw saadya hershkop there.now saadya hershkop i see him all the time in 770 & at simchas in crown heights & most of the time he usually does not bother me most of the time.so when i came in & saw him there i said to myself ok no problem most of the time when i see him he usually does not bother me & hopefully he won,t bother me now either.

but this time it was a little different.as soon as i came in i noticed that he was following me around all over the place & no matter where i went he was just following me around all over the place no matter where i went.this was at the lchaim of my good friend yisroel silman.so when i saw how he was following me around like that i said to myself ok i have to leave.originally my original plans was to be there for over an hour or so but then when i saw how he was following me around all over the place i said to myself ok i am going to give everybody in the family mazel tov & leave.so i went over to the choson yisroel silman gave him mazel tov & i was starting to head out the door get my coat & leave.

now as soon as i gave my good friend yisroel silman mazel tov there is this guy i don,t know his name he comes over to me & asks me to leave.he comes over to me tells me that he wants me to get out of here right now.so i got a little scared that maybe he is going to do something to me when i leave.i was heading out the door when he said that to me.so because of that i decided to take out my camera & take a couple of pictures of him.now generally i know the law that if you take a picture of somebody without his permission that is not the right thing to do & can even get into trouble for that.but because he asked me to leave i got a little scared & i decided to take a couple pictures of him because of that.

now as i was leaving this guy i don,t know his name tells me that he is a brother of the kallah & he wants me to leave.at first i really thought that he was a brother of the kallah.at first i beleived him & really thought that he is a brother of the kallah.later on i realized he isn,t but when he first came over to me & told me that he is a brother of the kallah i really thought he was & thinking that he really was the kallahs brother i told him that i am a friend of the silmans.so he tells me fine i was here but now he wants me to leave.& i really thought that he was a brother of the kallah.

now as soon as i left both saadya & this guy who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kasllah they both followed me outside.once we were all outside they both stopped me didn,t let me go anywhere & while holding me captive said to me like this.YOU HAVE A CHOICE YOU CAN EITHER DO IT PEACEFULLY OR WE WILL MAKE YOU DO IT.GIVE ME THAT SD CARD.so seeing how i was being held captive like that i got very scared & started screaming.now as soon as i started screaming they both got a little scared themselves & they let me go.right after they let me go i ran back inside the shul.



once i got back inside the shul(i was really frightened)i was going to call a car service to take me home.the reason why i was going to call a car service is because i was afraid that if i walk home that they might attack me & do something to me on my way home.but then i found somebody who was nice enough to drive me home so i didn,t have to call a car service.

now after i ran back inside the shul this guy who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kallah he comes over to me & says to me like this.CALM DOWN RELAX I AM NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO YOU.now the reason why he said that to me is because he was trying to cover up what he & saadya tried to do to me outside.he saw how terrified i was & he knew that if everybody finds out why i am so terrified like that then both him & saadya are going to be in alot of trouble.& that,s the reason why he said that to me.i am telling you if i would not have screamed like that who knows what they would have done to me.they both detained me & held me captive outside & if i would not have screamed like that who knows what they would have done to me.

now saadya hershkop & the other guy who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kallah here are 4 pictures of them.




in the first picture saadya hershkop is the guy with the white shirt & black hat on the left side of his friend.

the 2nd picture is the guy who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kallah.in this 2nd picture he is pretty much in the center or a little bit to the right side of the picture & talking on his cell phone.

the 3rd picture is also the same guy who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kallah.

the 4th picture is of both saadya hershkop & this same guy who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kallah.in this 4th picture they are both on the lower right side of the picture turning their faces away from the camera.in this picture the guy who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kallah he is a little bit further away from the camera than saadia is almost in the center of the picture looking away towards the right side of the camera while saadia is a little closer to me looking down & towards the left side of the camera.

as soon as i find out his name i am going to put it here as soon as i find out who he is.another thing.

now this whole entire incident i was thinking about going to the police on this.the only reason why i decided not to is because if i go to the police then this guy who falsely claimed to be the kallahs brother he can have a taaneh to me for taking  pictures of him without his permission.& if i go to the police then he is going to have a taaneh against me for taking a picture of him without his permission.& that,s the only reason why i decided not to go to the police on this.

saadya hershkop i see him all the time either in 770 or at a simcha in crown heights & most of the time he usually does not bother me most of the time.he has a sister that got married a couple of months ago to yossi stern from england.now when i went to his sisters lchaim as soon as i came in he right away comes over to me & asks me to leave.i asked him for his name.he gave me another name not his real name.so because he gave me another name not his real name i asked him how he is related here.he refused to tell me that it,s his sisters lchaim & he just said that he is related.in the end i did leave but if he would have told me right away that it,s his sisters lchaim i would have left sooner.ok i understand he did not want me there & for some reason i don,t know why he did not want to give me his real name.he gave me another name.not his real name.
& when i left the lchaim of saadya,s sister he did not follow me outside & do something to me there.i see him all the time in 770 & at simchas in crown heights & most of the time he does not bother me there.but now with the way that he & his friend who falsely claimed to be a brother of the kallah tried to attack me outside of the shul where silman was having the lchaim i see now that he is just as dangerous as his friend noson ezagui.

i am not asking anybody to be my friend.anybody who feels that i am not the right person to be friends with & decides not to have anything to do with me that,s fine & i have nothing against you for that.all i am asking is that you do not harrass me & as long as you do not harrass me i have nothing against you for that as long as you do not harrass me.

menachem piekarski.(continues with article #45)

No comments:

Post a Comment