Sunday, December 2, 2012

article #41 

MEDIATION.

sunday oct 28th 2012 2.42am all the people that have a bad relationship with me i am willing to go to a mediator & work something out to make sholom with all the people that have a bad relationship with me.i am willing to do this with all the people that have a bad relationship with me.now if you are willing to do this do not contact me directly.go over to the mediator tell the mediator that you want to work something out to make sholom with me the mediator contacts me & together with the mediator we will arrange a day, place & time to meet.once we are there i will tell the mediator my side of the story, you will tell the mediator your side of the story & together we will work something out to make sholom.i am willing to do this with all the people that have a bad relationship with me.

menachem piekarski.

No comments:

Post a Comment