Sunday, December 2, 2012

article #34 (continued from article #32)


boruch ezagui

noson ezagui

thursday may 17th 2012   1.18am the incident that i had with boruch &
noson last week several people told me that i should not have done
anything about it.i should have just ignored it, let them harrass me,
not take out my camera, not done anything about it.that is what
several people told me.the only thing is that i got a little scared
that they were going to attack me on my way home.that,s the reason why
i took out my camera.because i was a little scared that they were
going to attack me on my way home.

the police command post which is parked near the museum i felt very
safe walking home with that command post there.but now i see that i
can get attacked even a few feet away from the command post.& if i can
get attacked only a few feet away from the command post how much
easier is it for noson to attack me on my way home from jacobsons
chasuna which is a 20 minute walk.& if i would have just ignored them
then they probably would have attacked me on my way home if i would
have just ignored them.& that,s the reason why i took my camera out to
them.all they have to do is follow me home & as soon as they see
nobody around to just go ahead & attack me as soon as they see nobody
around.& that,s the reason why i had to take my camera out to them.my
apartment which is only a few feet away from the command post if
nosson can attack me there then how much easier is it for him to
attack me on my way home.& if i don,t have any witnesses to the attack
then he can easily say that it,s not true & he didn,t touch me & that
i am a liar.so generally the rule is like this.if somebody attacks you
the only time that you can report it to the police is if you have
witnesses to the attack.but if you don,t have witnesses to the attack
then not only won,t he get arrested everybody will think that i am
making it up if i don,t have witnesses to the attack.

but let me tell you something noson.i do not have any witnesses to
what you did to me 3 months ago but the aibishteh saw it & you are
going to have to give a big din vcheshbon to what you did 3 months
ago.the aibishteh knows that you did it & after 120 years you are
going to have to pay very heavily for what you did to me 3 months ago.

menachem piekarski (continues with article #35)


menachem piekarski. (continues with article #35)

No comments:

Post a Comment