Sunday, December 2, 2012

article #42(continued from article #35)

NOSON EZAGUI

motzoei shabbos parshas vayishlach dec 1st 2012  10.09pm noson ezagui the son of shlomo & sheina 1227 president apt 2c every time that we see each other at a simcha he is always folowing me around wherever i go.a couple of weeks ago at the lchaim of shimon sherrs son to zev cadaners daughter he was following me around all over the place.a friend of mine went over to him & told him to stay away from me.but he didn,t listen & he continued following me around even after my friend asked him to leave me alone.the next night i was at the razag hall for the chasuna of yossi cohen,s son to avrohom sandhaus,s daughter(yossi cohen the musician son in law of zalman gelernter & avrohom sandhaus from the engraving).at the chasuna i was sitting at the table & i didn,t even realize that he is right behind me when suddenly he comes over to me & gives me a punch in the back.after he gave me the punch i immediatly picked myself up & left the chasuna hall.as i was leaving he even followed me outside.i was leaving & there he is following me outside.

now when he gave me the punch my back was hurting me for 24 hours after that.when i went down to the precinct & made the report i told the officer that i want him locked up.the officer said that they can not lock him up because i don,t have any injuries.i told the officer that my back hurts me.the officer said that it has to be a visible injury.

also this is the 2nd time that he has used his hands on me.9 months ago as i was aproaching my house there was this car pulling up & parking by my house.i did not suspect anything.i figured it,s just a car parking.i did not suspect anything.as i am aproaching my house noson jumps out gives me 20 smacks from behind 10 smacks on each side jumps back in the car & the car takes off & because i did not suspect anything i did not take down the license plate # because i did not suspect anything.i mean i did not suspect anything.i see this car pulling up by my house i did not suspect anything.if i would have known that i was going to be attacked i would have taken down the license plate # but since i did not suspect anything that,s the reason why i did not take down the license plate #.

now when he attacked me 9 months ago i went down to the district atorney then to get an order of protection against him.the DA told me that since he was not arrested that i can not get an order of protection against him.
this was after the attack 9 months ago.so i feel that if i go down to the DA,s office now the DA is going to tell me the same thing that he told me 9 months ago that i can not get an order of protection unless he gets arrested for it.

now the punch that he gave me 3 weeks ago this is the 2nd time that he has used his hands on me & both the punch that he gave me 3 weeks ago as well as the attack 9 months ago both incidents are considered as an harrasment & because both incidents are considered nothing more than an harrasment they won,t lock him up for neither incident & because of that i can not get an order of protection against him & because of that i take the risk of noson following me, stalking me & using his hands on me whenever we see each other at a simcha.all this because the police are too lazy to protect me from noson.

now a couple of months ago before rosh hashanah i decided to remove everybody that used to be on this site.i said to myself that i have to learn to forgive & i took everybody off of this site.i said that i am mochel everybody for everything that they did to me & that i want to make sholom with everybody that has a bad relationship with me.i even agreed to go to a mediator & work something out to make sholom with all the people that have a bad relationship with me.i did this a couple of months ago before rosh hashanah.but now i said to myself that i am going to put noson back up on this site & not only am i going to put noson back up before i took everybody off of this site a couple of months ago all the articles that i used to have about noson all those articles are going back up too.all the others that used to be on this site i am mochel them for what they have done to me & noson is the only one that is going back up on this site.

menachem piekarski (continues with article #43)

No comments:

Post a Comment