Sunday, December 2, 2012

article #32(continued from article #31)

pictures from video of noson & boruch harrasing me at jacobsons chasuna.

sunday may 13th 2012 7.46pm the video editing software on my computer i am having problems editing the videos but i did manage to pause the video at certain place then take a freeze frame picture at certain parts of the video take & save it as a jpeg file on my computer.once i get software a little better than what i have now i will be able to show you the videos of noson & boruch harrasing me at jacobson,s chasuna lag baomer thursday night at the razag hall.

now the incident thursday night i have a total of 3 different videos from the incident thursday night at jacobsons chasuna.from the 3 videos

the 1st video is 1 min 36 sec long(that,s the video of them harrasing me at the chasuna).

the 2nd video is only 18 sec long(that,s the video of me filming noson when boruch came over to me from behind & physically shut my camera off)

the 3rd video is 46 sec long(that,s the video right after boruch reached from behind & physically shut my camera off)

now i am having problems downloading the 3 videos onto this site but i was able to pause the video at several places & take a screen shot picture of that video & show a total of 12 pictures taken at different parts of all 3 videos.once i get the right software i will download the video to this site but in the meantime here is a total of 12 pictures of different parts from all 3 videos.

from the 12 pictures the first 4 pictures are from the 1st video(which is 1 min 36 sec long)the next 3 pictures are from the 2nd video which is only 18 sec long because boruch reached over my shoulder & physically shut the camera off & the final 5 pictures are from the 3rd video which is 46 sec long.

now from the first 2 pictures as you can see several people are looking at both boruch & noson like they don,t understand what,s wrong with them.

the 3rd picture is of noson looking back to see if i am still filming him & the 4th picture is of both boruch & noson leaving the hall because they see that i am still videotaping them.

the next 3 pictures is noson speaking to the kallahs brother in law mendy wilhelm & mendy wilhelm is looking at me like he doesn,t understand why i am filming noson.the reason why mendy wilhelm was looking at me that way is because he didn,t see how both boruch & noson were harrasing me before that.

then the next picture is another picture of noson

the next 2 pictures is of boruch coming after me to break my camera & the final 2 pictures the video from the final 2 pictures is me shouting & screaming for help & several people at the chasuna asking me to leave because they thought i was crazy for shouting like that.

now i know exactly how i looked shouting & screaming like that.but if you look at the first 4 pictures you can see how they were harrasing me in the first 4 pictures.as soon as i get the right software i will show you all 3 videos of how they were harrasing me at the chasuna as soon as i get the right software for it.

menachem piekarski (continues with article #34)















 

menachem piekarski. (continues with article #34)

No comments:

Post a Comment