Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Article #80(continued from article #79)

30 year old mendy ezagui the son of yankel & leah 706 eastern parkway apt 6a

noson ezagui

boruch ezagui

wednesday the 21st of 0ctober 2015 2.00am 30 year old mendy ezagui the son of yankel & leah 706 eastern parkway apt 6a he was working for a short amount of time by manischewitz but now he is back at kahans again I had a very interesting experience with this guy.i used to shop all the time by kahans.but then when I saw mendy working there that,s when I stopped shopping at kahans.when I saw mendy there.one time I was doing my shopping by kol tuv grocery store(corner of montgomery & kingston)as I was leaving kol tuv I saw mendy standing there at the bus stop.i immediately crossed the street to avoid him what does mendy do?he follows me across the street.he then goes ahead & takes a picture of me against my will.(if you go over to article #67 I spoke about it there).when I complained about it on this site(article #67)he goes ahead & starts taking videos of me all over the place.in 770, kingston ave, all over the place(i did not say his name there but I spoke about it in article #69 & a little bit in article #71 but mostly in article #69).now before I had this incident with mendy I thought that it was against the law to videotape somebody without his permission.that is what I thought.but after I had this incident with mendy that is when I found out the law that you are allowed to videotape somebody in a public place even without his permission.i found this out after I had this incident with mendy over a year ago.i did not know this before that but I found this out after I had this incident with mendy over a year ago.ok so legally by law anytime that I am walking in a public place anybody is allowed to videotape me & there is nothing that I can do to stop them from doing it.but now let me talk about something else also.

If you go over to these 3 articles article #31, #32 & #34 I spoke about it in these 3 articles.this incident happened over 3 years ago on lag baomer 2012 & i spoke about it in these 3 articles over there.on lag baomer 2012 i was at the chasuna of boruch jacobson,s son to mendel schneersohn,s daughter(which took place at the razag hall)when noson & his cousin boruch ezagui(oldest son of moshe & leah 781 eastern parkway apt 3b)came over to me at the chasuna & started making faces at me over there so I took out my camera & started videotaping them.they didn,t like how I was video recording them & they started to fight with me at the chasuna because I was video recording them without their permission.boruch wanted me to stop video recording him & to delete the video but I said no & that,s the reason why boruch came after me like that.as boruch was coming after me like that I started to scream for help.several people at the chasuna that saw me screaming like that(because boruch was coming after me like that for video recording him without his permission)came over to me & told me to leave.they did not force me out but they told me to leave.the people that told me to leave(because of how I was screaming like that)weren,t even interested to know what happened.they just wanted me to leave because I ruined the simcha by screaming like that.there was a very big gam zu letovah from that.
& I will tell you what it is.the people at the chasuna hall that told me to leave because of how I ruined the simcha by screaming like that both boruch & noson realized that they can not fight with me anymore because I had a couple of people next to me for screaming like that.& both boruch & noson were very upset at that.i was going to call a car service to drive me home(because I knew what both boruch & noson were going to do to me if I walk home)but then I found a ride & I made it home safely.

Now let me just say a couple of things about that incident over 3 years ago at the chasuna of boruch jacobson,s son to mendel schneersohn,s daughter.

Now the 3 articles article #31, 32 & 34 I would like to add a couple of things that I did not speak about in those 3 articles.

1)Noson ezagui had a cousin noson deitsch that got killed on lag baomer on a jet ski accident in florida & I was at that levaya(this was before crown heights watch came out).he is buried next to his uncle yossi deitsch that passed away a week after his father zalman yuda deitsch passed away.i was at that levaya the day after lag baomer.& this is how you behave on the day of your cousin,s yahrtzeit.you should be ashamed of yourself behaving like that on the day of your cousin,s yahrtzeit.boruch ezagui is not related to noson deitsch obm but his cousin noson ezagui is because noson ezagui,s mother & noson deitsch,s mother are sisters.

2)the incident that I had with mendy ezagui where he was videotaping me all over the place in 770, kingston ave all over the place where before that incident I thought that it was against the law to videotape somebody without their permission but after that incident with mendy over a year ago that is when I found out the law that you are allowed to videotape somebody in a public place even without their permission & do what ever you want with that video(i found this out after I had this incident with mendy over a year ago)but then when mendy did that to me he proved that I am allowed to videotape anybody I want even without their permission & do whatever I want with that video & in that case both boruch & noson have absolutely no complaints against me for videotaping them over 3 years ago at jacobson,s chasuna.ok fine you can do that but now both boruch & noson have absolutely no complaints against me for videotaping them at jacobson,s chasuna & putting those videos on this site.

Now lets look at the 4 videos that I uploaded here.first thing the 4 videos that I uploaded to this page one of the videos I had problems uploading to this page because I can not upload a file larger than 100mb in size so the first video which was over 100mb in size had to be edited in order for it to fit on this page.then I had problems rearanging the videos to the correct order so the order of the video is not correct.ignore the order of the 4 videos(i had problems rearanging it).

the 1st video is 37 sec long.the video that is 37 sec long is the 1st of the 4

the 2nd video is 14 sec long.the video that is 14 sec long is the 2nd of the 4

the 3rd video is 18 sec long.the video that is 18 sec long is the 3rd of the 4

the 4th video is 46 sec long.the video that is 46 sec long is the 4th of the 4

now lets look at the 4 videos.

The 1st video which is 37 sec long at around 10 sec into the video you can see how boruch & noson are both making faces at me while turning their backs towards the camera.hey if you felt that you were doing the right thing making faces at me then why are you so much concerned if I video record it?

The 2nd video which is 14 sec long I wasn,t that close to them but you can still see how they are leaving the hall to avoid me because of my video camera.





The 3rd video is only 18 sec long because boruch did not like how I was video recording his cousin noson & he physically shut my camera off because he didn,t like how I was video recording his cousin noson.but before boruch shut the camera off(he came over to me from behind & physically pushed the power button)you can see how noson is trying to make me look like a nebech by saying stupid things about me to mendy wilhelm(the kallahs brother in law)to make me look like a nebech to mendy wilhelm.you can see that in the 3rd video that is only 18 sec long

the 4th video which is 46 sec long is the most interesting of the 4.it,s only for a split second(goes by very quick)but at 5 sec into the video you can see how noson is turning around & beginning to run after me because I was videorecording him without his permission.it,s at 5 sec into the video & it goes really quick(split second)but you can see it if you look really good at 5 sec into the video.then you can see how boruch is coming after me for video recording him & noson without their permission.you can see how boruch is beginning to come after me around 18 sec into the video.at 18 sec into the video he is beginning to come after me then I start screaming for help & the video gets very blurry because of how I got all frightened like that then the final 4 sec of the video from 42 sec until the video ends at 46 sec you can see how several people are coming after me telling me to leave because of how I screamed like that & this angry boruch is really after me for video recording him & noson.

Right after I turned the camera off boruch came over to me told me that he is not going to touch me but that he wants me to delete the video.both boruch & noson were very upset because of how I got this video of them but they realized that there is nothing that they can do about it now.

The 4 videos that I have here I really only took 3 videos at that chasuna but one of the 3 videos was larger than 100mb in size so I had to edit it down to make it fit here.the 3 videos that I took over 3 years ago at jacobson,s chasuna.the 1st video was 1 min 36 long which was edited down to 2 shorter videos.the 2 shorter videos that it was edited down to the 1st of the 2 edited videos was edited down to 37 sec & the 2nd of the 2 edited videos was edited down to 14 sec so that they can both fit on this webpage because the original video was 1 min 36 sec long & could not fit because it was over 100mb in size.the next 2 videos(the 18 sec one & the 46 sec one)did not have to be edited because they were both less than 100mb in size

boruch & noson.i would like to say something to both boruch & noson.more than a year ago your cousin mendy took videos of me folowing me all over the place in 770 & on kingston ave video recording me without my permission so in that case the 2 of you have absolutely no complaints against me for these videos that I took of the 2 of you over 3 years ago at jacobson,s chasuna & there is absolutely nothing that you can do to force me to remove this video from my site.i was within the law the same way that your cousin mendy was within the law when he video recorded me over a year ago in 770 & on kingston ave.

the 10 pictures after these 4 videos are all still pictures from those 4 videos.i spoke about this also in the 3 articles article #31, 32 & 34 & you can find the same 10 pictures in article #32 but now I am making the video public because of what mendy did to me over a year ago in 770 & on kingston ave.


menachem piekarski(continues with article #81)
l









No comments:

Post a Comment