Sunday, October 18, 2015

Article #77

the real child molesters

sunday the 18th of october 2015 12.44am I am going to now imitate all the people that are against me.all the people that are against me because of what I once did to kids I am going to now imitate every single one of you.all the people that are against me because of what I once did to kids let me imitate all of you now.here I go.

I DON,T WANT ANYBODY TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THE DIFFERENT KIDS THAT I HAVE MOLESTED!WHAT I AM GOING TO DO IS PRETEND AS IF I AM PROTECTING THE KIDS REFUSING TO FORGIVE SOMEBODY THAT HAS APOLOGIZED 50 MILLION TIMES FOR WHAT HE HAS ONCE DONE TO KIDS FROM GETTING MOLESTED THIS WAY NOBODY WILL KNOW THAT I MYSELF MOLESTED KIDS THIS WAY EVERYBODY WILL THINK THAT I AM REALLY OUT TO PROTECT THE KIDS BECAUSE THEY WILL SEE THAT THERE IS NO TESHUVAH FOR MOLESTING KIDS BECAUSE THEY WILL SEE HOW I AM REFUSING TO FORGIVE SOMEBODY LIKE MENACHEM PIEKARSKI WHO

A)IS DISABLED

B)SUFFERS ALOT FROM BEING DEPRESSED

C)WHAT HIS FATHER DID TO HIM IS MUCH WORSE THAN WHAT HE DID TO ANY OF THOSE THAT HE MOLESTED AS A KID

D)DIDN,T REALIZE HOW SERIOUS IT IS

E)DIDNT MEAN ANY HARM

F)EVEN THOUGH HE WEIGHS 270 LBS HE CAN NOT FIGHT WITH SOMEBODY HALF HIS SIZE

G)HAS APOLOGIZED 50 MILLION TIMES FOR WHAT HE ONCE DID TO KIDS

THIS WAY WHEN PEOPLE SEE HOW I AM REFUSING TO FORGIVE SOMEBODY LIKE MENACHEM NOBODY WILL SUSPECT THAT I MYSELF MOLESTED KIDS BECAUSE THEY WILL SEE HOW I AM REFUSING TO FORGIVE SOMEBODY LIKE MENACHEM

I will tell you something very funny about this.all the people that are against me because of what I once did to kids I am trying to do my best to stay away from all of them.for example.this past thursday I was walking up kingston ave returning from empire kosher supermarket.when I was at the corner of crown & kingston heading up north towards eastern parkway I saw noson come out of the restaurant prime sandwitch & refused to let me go by forcing me to walk back down towards crown st & up albany ave.







as I was walking up kingston ave somebody called up noson told noson that I am walking up kingston ave noson was inside prime sandwitch at that time & that,s how he was able to block me from walking up kingston ave.the way I know this is because I saw noson come out of prime sandwitch when I was at the corner of crown.& that,s how I know that somebody that saw me walking up kingston ave must have called up noson to tell him that & that,s how noson was able to block me from walking up kingston ave.the way I know this is because I saw noson come out of prime sandwitch when I was at the corner of crown & kingston.

But there is something else that noson doesn,t even know.noson,s cousin 30 year old mendy ezagui the son of yankel & leah 706 eastern parkway apt 6a he was working for a short amount of time by manischewitz but now he is back at kahans again.i used to shop all the time by kahans but since mendy ezagui works there that,s the reason why I don,t shop there anymore.because mendy ezagui works there.

Now when noson blocked me from walking up kingston ave It,s because I was doing all my shopping at empire kosher supermarket & that,s the reason why I was walking up kingston ave at that time.if mendy ezagui didn,t work there I would have done my grocery shopping at kahans & I would not have had to walk that far down to do my grocery shopping.now really I don,t have to do this if I don,t want to.just because mendy ezagui works there does not mean that I can not shop at kahans just because mendy ezagui works there.i still have the full right to walk into kahans & do all my grocery shopping there even though mendy ezagui works.but I don,t want to start any fights with mendy.& that,s the reason why I don,t go to kahan,s anymore.because I don,t want to start any fights with mendy ezagui.

Now when noson blocked me from walking up kingston ave I know the reason why he did that.he did that because he doesn,t want me walking on kingston ave anymore.that,s the reason why he did that.but
noson doesn,t realize that the only reason why he met me there is because I don,t shop at kahans anymore because of his cousin mendy & that,s what caused me to do all of my grocery shopping at empire kosher.

There were many times when I walked by prime sandwitch when I was not doing any grocery shopping but when noson blocked me from walking up kingston ave this past thursday the only reason I was there is because I don,t shop at kahan,s anymore because his cousin mendy works there & that,s the reason why I was by empire kosher supermarket to avoid his cousin mendy.

Here noson.i will give you a piece of advice.here is a piece of advice from me yes me manachem piekarski.do you want to stop me from walking on kingston ave?then maybe try to convince your cousin mendy not to work at kahans anymore that way you won,t see me shopping at kol tov or empire kosher anymore.

But wait a minute.there is still a problem even if mendy quits his job at kahans.because all the other times that I walk past prime sandwitch when I am not doing any grocery shopping so I will still be walking on kingston ave even if mendy quits his job at kahans.but this one time that noson blocked me from walking by prime sandwitch the only reason I was there is because I don,t shop at kahans anymore because his cousin mendy works there & that,s the reason why I was by empire kosher supermarket instead of kahans grocery store.

Plus there were times when I was by kol tuv or empire kosher because they carry items that kahans doesn,t have but when noson blocked me from walking up kingston ave everything that I bought from empire kosher were items that kahans also has.so this is one time that I would not have been as far as empire kosher if not for his cousin mendy.

Now I know the reason why noson blocked me from walking up kingston ave.because he doesn,t want me walking on kingston.& I know the reason why noson doesn,t want me walking on kingston ave.it,s because he wants everybody to think that he is protecting all the kids from what I once did over 12 years ago this way nobody will suspect that he himself is a child molester.he wants to cover himself up that he himself is a pedophile & that,s the reason why he is behaving this way so that nobody will suspect that.all the people that are against me because of what I once did to kids are all pedophiles themselves.

You see jewish community watch & the wall of shame is only for people that are honest enough to admit to what they once did to kids so people that visit jewish community watch will think that all those on the wall of shame are the only ones that have touched kids & that nobody else has touched kids except those on the wall of shame.

Let me imitate noson now.i am going to imitate noson right now.here I go.

WHEN I BLOCK MENACHEM FROM WALKING UP KINGSTON AVE NOBODY WILL SUSPECT THAT I MYSELF AM A PEDOPHILE BECAUSE THEY WILL SEE HOW I AM GOING OUT OF MY WAY TO STOP SOMEBODY LIKE MENACHEM PIEKARSKI FROM WALKING UP KINGSTON AVE SO NOBODY WILL SUSPECT THAT I MYSELF TOUCHED KIDS ALSO!!!!!!

now usually whenever somebody calls me a molester I let them say it.i just ignore it & let them say it.right now I just ignore it whenever somebody calls me a molester but when crown heights watch first came out I was very sensitive back then & I used to get very upset whenever somebody would call me a molester.this was when crown heights watch first came out.now I just ignore it & let them say it.but when crown heights watch first came out I used to get very upset anytime somebody would say something like that to me back then.

One time when crown heights watch first came out I got very upset because yanky prager called me a molester & I decided to take him to a din torah for it.i went over to the rabonim in crown heights but they refused to take my case against him.they did not want to take my case against him.i then went & took him to givat hamorah which is in flatbush.givat hamorah did send yanky prager a hazmonah but yanky prager did not show up to the did torah.givat hamorah then gave me a siruv against yanky prager for not showing up.i hung up the siruv all over 770 but it was torn down a couple of minutes after I put them up.i showed the siruv to all my friends all of the friends of mine that I showed the siruv to told me that givat hamorah is a very bad beth din & they would not show up there either.this was when crown heights watch first came out.if somebody calls me a molester now I just ignore it & let them say it.back then I used to be very sensitive back then but now I just ignore it & don,t let it bother me at all.



But now comes something else very interesting.it,s the same website with 2 different web addresses.one web address is www.whoisshmira.wordpress.com the other web address is www.chleaks.com if you go that website & click on yanky prager over there some of the comments left on that page are showing that yanky prager himself is a molester.now this is something that I always knew.i knew this even before that website came out over 7 years ago.shmira & shomrim are against each other.shmira is against shomrim & shomrim is against shmira.they both have nothing to do with each other.& this is something that I always knew even before that website came out.

Now there are a lot of people in shmira that are my good friends.most of the people that are in shmira are my good friends & with all the good friends of mine that are in shmira I know that if I say anything against shmira on this site then all my friends that are in shmira won,t want to have anything to do with me anymore.so by talking now against shmira I will now lose all of my friends that are in shmira for saying things that are against it but I am so sick & tired of the abuse that is going on now in crown heights like noson blocking me from walking up kingston ave after doing my grocery shopping at empire kosher & the only reason I was there is because I don,t shop at kahans anymore to avoid his cousin mendy that I decided to say things against shmira even though I will be losing several friends because of it.i just can,t take it anymore.the only reason why noson blocked me is because of shopping at empire kosher supermarket which I did to avoid his cousin mendy that works at kahans so now I am going to say things against shmira even though I will be losing several friends because of it.

Menachem piekarski(continues with article #78)


No comments:

Post a Comment