Monday, October 19, 2015

Article #78(continued from article #77)

shaya katz

monday the 19th of october 2015 4.10am the incident that I had with shaya katz 8 months ago when he came over to me at his friends lchaim & told me to leave(i am not saying the choson,s name because the choson is my good freind) let me tell you what happened after that.the choson was very happy that I came & thanked me for coming.the choson came over to me & told this to me when I was in the ambulance.i then told the choson how shaya katz beat me up the choson told me that shaya katz wasn,t even there.

My nose stopped bleeding I wasn,t bleeding anymore so I told the ambulance that I don,t need the hospital anymore & they discharged me from the ambulance.after I was discharged from the ambulance I went over to the cops & told them all about meir seewald, JCW & the wall of shame & how these guys are against me because of 12 years ago & that I want to get an order of protection against them.the officers told me that I have to go to court for that.that is what the cops told me.leib skoblo then goes ahead & tells the cops that this lchaim is a private party that I had no business being there & that he(leib skoblo)wants to file a claim against me for trespassing.this is what leib skoblo told the officers after I was discharged from the ambulance.then another guy who was standing right next to the cops tells me that if I press charges against shaya katz for the beating then I will have to go to jail also for shoving the plate of food into shaya katz.i then told this guy(the guy standing next to the cops don,t know his name)how shaya katz told me to leave the lchaim cursing me out with nivul peh like that.the guy standing next to the cops told me freedom of speech.this is what the guy standing next to the cops told me.the cops told me that this is a private party & that I have to go now.i could have told the cops that the choson was happy that I came but I was in a lot of pain back then & there was blood all over my shirt so I just listened to the cops & left.

The next day I called up the family of the choson & apologized for what happened.i spoke to the choson & apologized for what happened.now as far as shoving the plate of food into shaya katz the choson was angry at me a little bit for that too but what really made the choson angry was bringing the cops there.he was a little angry at me for shoving the plate of food into shaya katz but he was really angry at me for bringing the cops there.that,s what made the choson really angry.i told the choson how I was holding the plate of food in my hand & how shaya came over to me told me to leave while using nivul peh.the choson told me that I should have just found another place to stand.i then told the choson how leib skoblo told the cops that this is a private party & that I had no right being there the choson told me that everybody was welcome to come to his lchaim but that I can not throw food or bring the cops there.the choson then told me that if I want him to forgive me then I had better cancel my complaint against shaya katz if I want him(the choson)to forgive me.the choson told me that turning another yid over to the police is mesirah making another yid suffer like that the choson also told me that he didn,t see shaya katz there & that I had better cancel my complaint against shaya katz if I want him(the choson)to forgive me & that I had better do it right away.this is what the choson told me when I called up the next day to apologize.

Now let me look at everything here.

Leib skoblo telling the cops that this lchaim was a private party that I had no business being there & that he(leib skoblo)wants to file a claim against me for trespassing.first thing.it was anounced on the internet(col or maybe even shmais maybe)2nd thing is that the choson himself came over to the ambulance thanked me for coming & told me that everybody is welcome to be there.this is what the choson himself told me.so that means that leib skoblo,s complaint against me doesn,t mean anything.
The guy standing next to the cops (after I was discharged from the ambulance)saying to me things like freedom of speech & things like that ok if you want to say to me things like freedom of speech & things like that fine you can say that to me but in that case everybody has absolutely no right to complain against me for what I am saying against them here on this site.the guy standing next to the cops after I was discharged from the ambulance saying to me things like freedom of speech fine you can say that to me but in that case nobody has any right to complain against any of the things that I am saying on this site.so whatever I say on this site is also freedom of speech.

As far as the choson complaining against me for bringing the cops there to his lchaim saying things to me like moser & mesirah I have something very interesting to say about that too.i am bleeding very heavily because of the beating that shaya katz gave me & you are going to tell me that I am a moser in a situation like that but at the same time all those people that are against me because of what I once did to kids trying to get me locked up because of 12 years ago & you are going to tell me that they are not mosrim I don,t understand this.so if you are going to tell me that I am a moser in a situation like that but all those that are trying to get me locked up because of 12 years ago(statue of limitations) & you are going to tell me that they are not mosrim if you can explain something like that to me then I would like to see you do it.

Now as far as noson & shaya katz complaining against me for putting their picture up on this site I have something to ask you about that too.jewish community watch & the wall of shame if meir seewald has the right to put my picture up on his site because of something that I did over 12 years ago then I certainly have the right to put your picture up for things a lot more recent than 12 years ago.

Now I am going to ask now a very stupid question which I know the answer to.this is a very stupid question & I know the answer to it.this really stupid question I am going to ask it now here I go.

The picture of noson that I have of him was taken at mendel kehaty,s lchaim.what right did noson have being there at mendel kehaty,s lchaim?noson is not related to mendel kehaty.so if noson is not related to mendel kehaty then what right does noson have being there if he is not related to mendel kehaty?

Now this stupid question that I just asked right now about what right does noson have being there at mendel kehaty,s lchaim I know what noson is going to tell me.the choson,s brother nadiv kehaty that passed away on the 18th of adar was noson,s brother in law.the choson mendel kehaty is his brother in laws brother.plus here is another thing.i don,t go to any simchas in my family.so a guy like me that doesn,t go to any family simchas but goes to every other simcha in crown heights that is not my family what right do I have to criticize noson for going to the lchaim of his brother in laws brother when I go to every single simcha that is not my family?right?what right do I have saying that?

But now comes a little more dificult question.here is a question a little more dificult to answer than the question that I just asked right now.

Does anybody have any idea why I just asked that question?anybody have any idea why I just asked that question?come on take a guess.any idea why I just asked that question?nobody is able to guess why I asked that question about noson going to mendel kehaty,s lchaim?come on take a guess.why do you think that I just asked that question?anybody have any idea why I asked that question?


O O O O O O O O O O O O O OK I WILL NOW GIVE YOU THE ANSWER WHY I ASKED THAT QUESTION

shaya katz happens to be my neices brother in law.shaya katz is the son in law of yemini from los angeles.shaya katz,s in laws I don,t know their first name have a son berel yemini that married my neice zeesy.berel yemini,s sister is married to shaya katz.my sister devorah kreiman from los angeles has a daughter zeesy that is married to berel yemini which is shaya katz,s brother in law.

Now the incident that I had with shaya katz 8 months ago I told all of my friends that he is my neices brother in law.some of my friends told me that even though he is my neices brother in law he is still not related to me even though he is my neices brother in law.but here is the thing.even though I am not related to shaya katz people always go to the simchas of those that are related to their relatives.& that,s the reason why noson was at the lchaim of his brother in laws brother even though he is not related to mendel kehaty.because mendel kehaty is related to some of noson,s relatives & that,s the reason why noson was there.but the same way that noson is related to some of mendel kehaty,s relatives I am also related to some of shaya katz,a relatives.this proves that even a relatives relative can have the kind of relationship that shaya katz has with me.hey shaya I am related to some of your relatives.do you know that?

Plus here is the biggest form of abuse.shaya katz I never even molested any of his relatives.some of the people that are against me because of 12 years ago I never even molested any of their relatives.so I don,t even understand what they are against me for.those that are against me because I molested one of their relatives that I can understand but I never even molested any of shaya,s relatives so I don,t even understand what he is against me for.

This is a perfect example of abuse from somebody who is related to one of my relatives.yes it,s perfectly normal to go to the lchaim of your brother in laws brother which is why noson was there at that lchaim but shaya is my neices brother in law & look what kind of relationship he has with me.

Ok I have to go now but as time goes on I am going to be talking about this more & more as time goes on.

Menachem piekarski(continues with article #79)

No comments:

Post a Comment