Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Article #107(continued from article #106)


Inconsistencies


Tuesday june 5th 2018  3.00am This is a continuation of what i spoke about in article #106.  the people
that are against me because of what i once did to kids there are 4  different types.those that are
against me because of what i once did to kids there  are 4 different types.here they are.


1)they will do whatever they are able to do to me as long as they know that they will not get caught
doing it.to them i am the worst person that ever existed & a guy like me does not deserve to  live.


2)this is the vigilante type.they feel that the law is not doing  enough to protect the kids so they do
vigilante on me by making a set of rules that i have to obey & if i don,t go by their rules then they will do
something to me if i don,t go by their rules.


3)they are against  me they will try to do as much harm as possible but they are careful not to break
the law.if they see an opportunity to hurt me without breaking  the law then they will do it.


4)they are against me but they won,t do anything to me unless i bother them.


Now the  1st type which is they hold that i am the worst  person that ever existed & a guy like me
does not deserve to live.so that,s how you look at me.ok if you want to look at me that way fine look
at me that way but maybe you don,t mind if i ask you a couple of questions if it doesn,t bother you to
answer these questions for me.maybe you don,t mind if i ask you a  couple of questions if it doesn,t
bother you to answer these questions for me.& here it is.a guy like me who


1)is disabled


2)suffers alot from being depressed


3)went through a very traumatizing childhood


4)even though i weigh 300 lbs i can not fight back with somebody half my size


5)didn,t realize how serious it  is


6)didn,t mean any harm


7)has apologized 50 million  times for his actions


Maybe you don,t mind if you can explain to me how a guy like me is the worst person that ever existed.
if you can explain something like that to me then i would like to see you do it.


Now lets look at the 2nd type.which  is the vigilante type meaning that they feel that the law is not doing  
enough to protect the kids so they make a set of rules for me to obey & if i don,t go by their rules then
they will  do something to me if i don,t go by their rules & they are doing it because they feel that the
law is not doing enough to protect the kids.ok but maybe you don,t mind if i ask you a couple of
questions if it doesn,t bother you to answer these questions for me.


1)there are 168 people on the wall of shame.the rules that you give me to obey & if i don,t obey your
rules then you will do something to me if i don,t obey them.are you giving these same rules to all 168
people on the wall of shame?they all did the same thing that i did.are you giving these rules to all 168
people on the wall of shame?if you are giving the same rules to all 168 people on the wall of shame
then i can understand you giving those rules to me.but if you are not giving  those same rules to all
168 people on the wall of shame then it means that you are picking on me because you know that i
am disabled & can not fight back.plus


2)i feel that the law is not doing enough to protect me from the type of abuse that my father did to me.
while i do have to look at the good my father did  to me also(i spoke about it in article #105)
Maybe i should do vigilante on my father too?my father did me alot of good also but i still feel that the
law is not doing enough to protect me from the abuse that he did to me.so maybe i should  do vigilante
on my father too.or you are going to say that my father is a good person just because he is my father.
is that what you are going to say?the abuse that my father did to me i spoke all about it in article #105.


Now let,s look at the 3rd type which  is they are out to do as much harm as they possibly can but they
are careful not to break the law.now for those that are out to do as much harm as they possibly  can
without breaking the law let me just say something on that.a couple of years ago there was an article
on collive which spoke all about onoas devorim.here is a copy of that article on collive from a couple
of years ago.here it is.


Jul 24, 2015


Before Commenting, Read This


Before typing away your comment against a person or an opposing opinion, read what halacha says
about verbal harassment.
By Rabbi Chaim Hillel Raskin, Moreh Hora'ah at Beis Hora'ah in Rechovot, Israel


The Torah says, "A man should not wrong his fellow."[1] Chazal explain that one must be sincere in
social interactions just as in business, and one may not harass another person verbally or cause him
any discomfort (ono'as devarim).[2]


Here are some examples of this prohibition brought in halacha:


One may not call a person by a derogatory nickname. Even if the nickname is generally used in a
friendly manner (e.g. height, hair color), one may not use it if his intention is to make him
uncomfortable.[3]


One may not mention to a person a previous lifestyle that will make him uncomfortable
(e.g. before he was Torah observant).


One may not ask someone a question for which he won't know the answer and will be ashamed.[4]
Thus, one may not ask a guest to recite a dvar Torah if they don't have what to say.[5]


Likewise, it is forbidden to test a child on material or in a manner which he won't be able to answer,
and he will become embarrassed (unless this is necessary to motivate him).[6]
One may not knowingly send a person to a supplier that doesn't carry the sought after product, thereby
causing agony to the buyer or the seller.[7]


One may not tell someone who is going through a hard time that they are at fault, because they didn't
do what they were supposed to.[8] One may only suggest that they reexamine their actions in a
gentle way that won't hurt their feelings.[9]


Chazal say that verbal harassment is even more severe than causing financial damage since he
hurts the person himself (not his property) and the misdeed cannot be undone (unlike a financial
loss which can be repaid). If the one who was harassed cries out to Hashem he is immediately
answered.[10]


Beis Din has the authority to punish a verbal harasser. Some say that he should be placed in nidui
(a form of cherem) until he will monetarily appeases the offender, while others hold that he
deserves makas mardus (lashes).[11]


SOURCES:
1. ויקרא כה, יז.
2. ב"מ נח ע"ב.
3. שו"ע חו"מ סי' רכח ס"ה.
4 . שו"ע שם ס"ד.
5. ספר חסידים סי' שיב.
6. ראה פתחי חושן הלכות אונאה פט"ו הע' יב.
7. ראה שוע"ר הל' אונאה סכ"ח.
8. ראה שוע"ר שם, ומפרשי הגמ' בב"מ שם.
9. ראה ברכות דף ה' ובמפרשים שם, שהרי אמרו חז"ל שכשיסורים באים לאדם יפשפש במעשיו.
10. שוע"ר שם סכ"ז.
11. ראה פת"ח שם ס"ב ובהערות.


Originaly published in Lmaan Yishmeu, a publication by Merkaz Anash


Now while there is such a thing as freedom of speach just because you are within the law does
not mean that what you are doing is right.just because it,s legal does not mean that it,s mutar by
halachah.maybe eat chazer on yom kippur too.you won,t go to jail for eating chazer on yom kippur.
maybe do that too.so you want to hurt me as much as possible without breaking the law while you
are not as bad as the  first 2 types of jcw gangsters you are oiver(am i spellinng it right?)the halachah
of onoas devorim.


Now let,s look at the 4th type which is they are against me but they will not do anything  to me unless
i bother them.those that are against me but they will not do anything to me unless i bother them
those types of people maybe they don,t mind if i ask them something if it doesn,t bother them to
answer this for me.did you ever hear of ahavas yisroel?veohavto lereacho komocho?a guy like me
who


1)Is disabled


2)suffers alot from being depressed


3)weighs 300 lbs but can not fight back somebody half his  size


4)went through a very traumitizing childhood


5)didn,t realize how serious it is


6)didn,t mean any harm


7)has apologized 50 million times for his actions


& you can not forgive somebody like me?ok if you feel that you have to close off the relationship with
me fine do it but i just want to let you know what you are doing.

Menachem piekarski

No comments:

Post a Comment