Monday, June 4, 2018

Article #106(continued from article #105)


Inconsistencies


Monday june 4th 2018 8.00pm This is continuation of what i spoke about in article #105 Now last week
there were a couple of times last week when i was at different simchas in crown heights when people
came over to me & asked me to leave.they  did not touch me or do anything to me but they just came
over to me & asked me to leave.now everytime somebody comes over to me & asks me to leave they
are frightening me & after 120 years you will have to give a very big din vcheshbon for frightening me
like that.when i go to a simcha the only ones that have the right to ask me to leave is the one that
makes the simcha or the parents, grandparents, great grandparents & so forth.meaning that if it,s a
lchaim, chasuna or sheva brochos then the only people that have the right to ask me  to leave are the
choson, kallah, chosons parents, kallahs parents grandparents & so forth.if it,s a sholom zochor, bris
or pidyon haben then the parents, grandparents or great grandparents of the baby are the only ones
that have the right to ask me to leave.if it,s an obsherin then the parents, grandparents & great
grandparents of the kid have the right to ask me to leave.if it,s a bar mitzvah then the bar mitzvah
bochur himself or his parents or his grandparents are the only ones that have the right to ask me to
leave.now everytime somebody other than these people that i just mentioned ask me to  leave they are
frightening me & after 120 years they will be burning in gehinom for frightening me at the simcha.the
people that i just mentioned now are the only ones that have the right to ask me to leave & nobody else
except the people that i just mentioned have the right to ask me to leave.


But now comes a little different topic.a little change of topic.the fact that these jcw gangsters are
frightening me by asking me to leave that is one thing  but maybe now i can bring up something else
also if you don,t mind.


All those that came over to me at different simchas last week asking me to leave maybe you don,t
mind if i ask you something if it doesn,t bother you to answer this for me.there are 168 people on jewish
community watch & the  wall of shame are you doing the same thing to all 168 people on the wall of
shame?are you doing that to all 168 people on the wall of shame or just to me?if you go to a simcha
& you see any of the others on the wall of shame at the simcha are you going to ask them to leave
also?because if you are doing that only to me & not to the others on the wall of shame then it means
that you are picking on me because you know that i am disabled & can not fight back.


Now  comes something else also a little different.this is something else & a little different too but maybe
i can bring this up also & here it is.all those that came over to me & asked me to leave the simcha last
week  if you like you can say like this if you like.

I DID NOT TOUCH MENACHEM.ALL I DID IS ASK HIM TO LEAVE.THE FACT THAT I
FRIGHTENED HIM BY ASKING HIM TO LEAVE THAT IS HIS PROBLEM NOT MINE.ALL I DID IS
FREEDOM OF SPEACH.I DID NOT TOUCH HIM OR DO ANYTHING TO HIM & WHAT I DID IS
NOTHING MORE THAN FREEDOM OF SPEACH.THE FACT THAT I FRIGHTENED HIM BY
ASKING HIM TO LEAVE THAT IS HIS PROBLEM NOT MINE.WHAT I DID IS NOTHING MORE
THAN FREEDOM OF SPEACH


Now if you like you can something like that if you like.but in that case everything i say on this site is
also freedom of speach.if you like you can say freedom of speach but in that case you have nothing
 to complain about if if i speak about it on this site because everything i say on this site is also freedom
of speach.


Now as time goes on i am going to be talking about this more & more & more as  time goes on


Menachem piekarski.(continues with article #107)

No comments:

Post a Comment