Friday, June 29, 2018

Article #108


Section 8


Friday june 29th 2018 4.00am The good news is that i was aproved for section 8 housing.the 1st thing
is that i have to find a section 8 apartment.then after i find a section 8 apartment there is something else
also that i will need help with after i find a section 8 apartment.moving involves alot of expenses.& with
the limited budget that i am in there is no way that i will be able to pay for all the expenses involved in
moving(like hiring a moving company, leaving a security deposit & so forth)i will need somebody to
help me cover all the expenses involved in moving.but then there is something else that i am
concerned about even more than anything else.finding a section 8 apartment & finding somebody
who will help me cover all the expenses involved in moving those are all minor problems.there is
something else that i am concerned about even more than anything else.finding a section 8 apartment
& finding somebody who will help me cover all the expenses involved in moving those are all minor
things there is something else that i am concerned about even more than anything else.what i am
really concerned about is not to be neighbors with a jcw gangster.let,s say i find a section 8 apartment
& somebody can help me cover all the expenses involved in moving(like i will have to leave a security
deposit for my new apartment, all the expenses involved in moving & so forth)but my new apartment
involves me being neighbors with a jcw gangster & if i become neighbors with a jcw gangster there is
a 100% chance that the jcw gangster is going to give me problems there.if i find a section 8 apartment
& somebody helps me cover all the expenses involved in moving but my new apartment involves me
being neighbors with a jcw gangster then i am not going to take the apartment.


forget it i am not going to even look for an apartment.i don,t want to take the chances of being
neighbors with a jcw gangster.i am going to stay where i live right over here at 283 kingston because i
don,t want to take such a chance of being neighbors with a jcw gangster.i need a bigger apartment
but i am not going to take a chance of being neighbors with a jcw gangster.this shows you just how
much the abuse i have to go through now because of jcw.i can not even look for an apartment now
because of those jcw gangsters.the other hardships like finding a section 8 apartment & somebody
to help me with the moving expenses that is nothing compared to being neighbors with a jcw gangster.
If there is somebody that can help me out with this let me know.finding a section 8 apartment & the
expenses involved in moving that is a minor problem.my real concern is not to be neighbors with a
jcw gangster.i need a bigger apartment but i am not going to take such a chance like that.ok i am
going to stay right here in my tiny apartment at 283 kingston.living here in my tiny apartment at 283
kingston is not good for me either & i do need a bigger apartment but i would rather live in this tiny
apartment at 283 kingston than take chances of being neighbors with a jcw gangster.i don,t want to
be neighbors with a jcw gangster even if it,s the biggest apartment in the world.if there is anybody
that can help me out with this let me know.finding a section 8 apartment & the expenses involved in
moving that is also something that i need help with but my biggest concern is not to be neighbors with
a jcw gangster.if there is somebody that can help me out with this let me know.

Menachem piekarski.

1 comment:

  1. I read your post and got it quite informative. I am impressed by the details that you have shared in this post and It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Thanks for sharing this article here. Section 8 Rentals Phoenix

    ReplyDelete